Community post

Discussion

September 2019 babies TTC

View Full Post

Sadly, welcome back to the new ttc group ladies!! Another month, another chance hopefully we catch it this time...

To the ladies who already ovulated, good luck and i hope we get a positive!

To the ladies waiting for ovulation, get it girl

And for the ladies with AF have a few drinks and get back to ttc girl !!

576 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 576 Replies | Last Page

@babyravev thank you for reminding us! Sometimes I see a negative on 9 dpo and thinking all those girls having their positives on 7-8 dpo and I lose my hope. Not that I ever had a positive after all but keeping Positive thoughts are so helpful!

User image

5 years ago

@babyraven from your mouth to God's ears!!!!
@anna its funny, the first month we had a big huuggge blow out, I mean didnt talk for days. but I had my ultra sound done and told him to get over it because I had to and I was'nt going to let a month pass. after the fertile window was done he told me that he felt used! lol #sorrynotsorry

5 years ago

@hdkelly how are you able to see your ferning? That's so interesting.

5 years ago

@deecar that's actually hilarious. My husband and I joke about me just wanting him for his sperm. I definitely try to be pleasant and not crabby around O time but my hormones get crazy.

5 years ago

@Alexandraserv I had negatives almost daily until 12dpo. and even then, i tested with FMU and couldn't see anything. That night, I was telling hubby and he told me he didn't believe it was negative and pulled it out of the bin and it had the faintest line. he told me to go test again and it came up with a darker line.
Don't lose hope ladies!

Trying to Conceive our 1st

5 years ago

@kait0614 yes!!!! I'm actually taking fertility meds so I know its not my usual self. But know we both joke and say "ok, same time tomorrow?"
after the window is closed he'll say "oh thats all you wanted me for" lol

5 years ago

@dee same though it's as if they get super annoying when you ovulate there were so many times where we wouldn't even have sex on ovulation day but I usually get him before Haha!!

@essence lol super funny mine we actually spoke about it before and he literally just told me that I annoy him easy during ovulation as well

@alex no I completely understand I do the same but here we have a thing where you download an app and you buy some gadget which shows ovulation so I know there is that regarding apps as well and another one that actually uses opks... I also use apps

@dee lol strange how you'd think they'd be willing though and not care if you use them for sex but hey Haha!!

@kait hell yeah same lol but I try to let little things slide and make him feel good about himself so he's willing haha

5 years ago • Post starter

And so the cramping starts... Felt like I would have gotten my period this morning but I'm still more than a week out

I feel so shitty this morning like I dont know if I ovulated or not but right now all i want is a baby... I've been doing so good and feeling hopeful and positive but seeing so many women get their bfps just seem to kill me this morning... I want a baby so bad and right now I dont understand why it isnt happening and I just kind of want to sit in the corner and cry about it for a little while... Next month would have been my due date and I for sure thought we would have been pregnant again by now...

Hey @Anna.. I hear you girl! I woke up this morning and I’m feeling light cramps as I usually have one week and a bit more before AF. And my first thought it was “F..ck, can you not please? Can I just be pregnant already?” And then I thought “it didn’t happen all this years why you so stupid to believe it’s gonna happen now?” and I went to make my coffee and wanted to come here and cry about it lol and I saw your post and I thought.. “oh no Anna why you beating your self like that? Don’t lose your hope.. All those girls where trying like you and their time came.. so will yours and all of ours” .... That were my thoughts and then I realized how I’m the same this morning and beating my self, losing my hope and putting my self in the corner and you know what? It’s unfair! As you said we are doing so well and we are trying and we have plenty time till the “witch” wants to come and maybe... maybe right this moment we have a little tiny something inside our belly Cheer up girl! We can do this!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo