Community post

Discussion

September 2019 babies TTC

View Full Post

Sadly, welcome back to the new ttc group ladies!! Another month, another chance hopefully we catch it this time...

To the ladies who already ovulated, good luck and i hope we get a positive!

To the ladies waiting for ovulation, get it girl

And for the ladies with AF have a few drinks and get back to ttc girl !!

576 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

141 - 150 of 576 Replies | Last Page

For me today is 6dpo and I’m getting exited!! I really really really really hope I’m pregnant. Not feeling anything strange other than my normal breast tenderness and the dull cramps tho but I know it’s too early and I’m not really symptom spotting.. as I was saying I had it all in the past and got disappointed so many times by counting on it, so not anymore!
I will try to upload a photo of one of the the articles I was reading a while ago which said that our body each month is preparing for a pregnancy either we are pregnant or not! This article made me not following symptoms any more.. idk if the photo will show

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

And another one

user submitted image

User image

5 years ago

Bottom one is yesterday and today is the top

user submitted image

5 years ago

Really hard to see in the picture but even my 9 year old daughter sees the faint line today!

user submitted image

5 years ago

Yesterday I was uncertain if I had line eyes a bit but today I'm certain theres a line ! My husband wont entertain a test like this though so need to wait for a digital to read how soon do you think one of those will work?

5 years ago

Hey guys new to this thread but looking for second opinions on if/ when I ovulated.
@alexandraserv I definitely see that line! Congrats!!

Anyways- this is my first month temping and I don’t feel like I’m doing a good job. I posted this same chart on another app and everyone told me I didn’t ovulate.... I feel like I did though. My temps are great and I’m not good at taking them at the same time. Also my dogs start waking me up about 30 min before I temp so I’m restless in bed. Not sure if that messes anything up. Also on CD 13 I took my temp as the low 96 and later that day I was bored and tried it again and it was 95.50???? maybe my thermometer is broken.

user submitted image

5 years ago

Took a digital and it was negative but I opened it up and this is the test strip

user submitted image

5 years ago

@alexplpl I have read similar articles and I definitely don't symptom spot now because of it. It's exactly like you said, our bodies prep likes it's pregnant whether you wind up pregnant or not. By the time symptoms are due to actual pregnancy, we would have already seen a positive test.

@alexandraserv digital tests work differently so you can't really read the strip inside it. They also require more HCG so maybe try a regular line test?

@brenneec your chart is tricky for sure. I kind of want to say that you did O but your temps aren't much higher than the ones at the beginning of your cycle. You did have a lower stretch in between though. You can take your temp as soon as your dog wakes you up, 30 min in either direction shouldn't make a huge difference and it's better than being half awake for a while before temping. If your temps stay up I would say you're in your LP!

5 years ago

@kait0614 thanks for your input I appreciate it!!! I want to say I did too. I had very bad fatigue that day and my OPK was VeRY Postive. And honestly I have never gotten one so positive before so that and my EWCM and I was fatigued all day lead me to say I did ovulate. My temp has alway ran on the lower side to begin with and I knew that.

5 years ago

@alexandra I kinda see a shadow on the top test! Fingers crossed this is the beginning of your bfp!!!!!

@kait Yup! Sometimes I’m thinking to my self.. it’s 2019 (well almost), can’t someone find a way for us to know earlier? The 2ww and the symptom spotting and the numerous tests lol is kiiiiilling us!!

@Brenneec I am not so good at reading charts yet but I also believe you did ovulate!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo