Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 746 Replies | Last Page

No the best is vaginally. If you don't catch your egg this cycle. I suggest that you try vaginally. Your temps will be higher and much more steadier.

<a href=

10 years ago

Hi ladies! I am on CD 6 today and excited for this mth! Where are you in your cycle? And I don't understand the post about taking something vaginally? lol

10 years ago

Aww thanks hun I will xx

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm trying too. 40 with a 17 year old. I want another bad.... I haven't been diagnosed with anything, but yet I haven't been able to get preggo. I just recently started trying, and I'm glad I'm not alone. I don't feel old at all. Settled and ready is more like it! I just recently started temping and using opk and preseed. I was 16dpo, then af showed. It's light, but here so I'll try again... Any advice?

10 years ago

Tessa I was referring to temping. If you are temping vaginal is the best way. Your temps are better.

<a href=

10 years ago

TTcat40 go to your Dr and make sure all is well to ttc. Rule out anything that would stop you.

<a href=

10 years ago

Oh thank you wasn't sure what the post was about so I re read everything sorry!
I was wondering what you all think about Soya Isoflavones. Ive heard something about improving egg quality. That's my problem right now as I can get pregnant but want my eggs to be better quality

10 years ago

Hi TTCat40,

welcome to the chat. I would enjoy the journey most of all the stress of check symptoms etc all the time can send you around the bend lol.

This month I started drinking green tea with raspberry leaf as I read it strengthens the lining for implantation.

I always eat an orange a day for extra Vit C.

And I started taking pre pregnancy Vits.

that's along with OPK, ferning and BBT charting.

I don't know if any will work but enjoying the organisation of it all lol. just got to get my diet under control now xx

Good morning ladies. How is everyone doing this morning?

<a href=

10 years ago

Morning beaedghill,

I am good thanks breasts still a little tender, but that's about it.

I did do my ferning micro scope this morning just to see for fun ... what do you know Full Ferning!!
I think I will google it now as I am 7dpo today and not suppose to be ferning lol.

How are you hun?

xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo