Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Does anyone of you ladies know what your cervix should feel like when PG? Mines is HSC like it was when I was O'. My temps are still high 98.80 this morning.

<a href=

10 years ago

No idea hunni, its my first month of checking and to my shame don't really know what I am doing lol.

xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning Ladies. Today I am 12 dpo and my temp dropped this morning. AF is due on Thursday the 27th.

<a href=

10 years ago

My temp went back up a lil this morning but not by much...well only 3 days left til testing xx

and temp back down today looks like AF is on her way xx

Did it drop below cover line? Mines went back up this morning as well my AF is due tomorrow.

<a href=

10 years ago

my temps were erratic too much so for a cover line... the wicked witch came this morning. so now on my 3rd cycle. good luck to you though hunni.. ohh my temps went back down to normal babe so knew she was on her way.

it was only the second month off cerazeet/cerelle so I thought I my get a few symptoms of early pregnancy...the withdrawal is very similar. so hopefully my month is next month. xx

I am so sorry that you didn't catch your egg this month. I will be praying for you for next month.

<a href=

10 years ago

Thank you chicken...rooting for you now hunni just hope you stay with us through your journey if you get your dream xx

I will. I know the feeling of connecting with woman on these threads and when they get their BFP you don't hear from them anymore.

<a href=

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo