Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Yes they are herbs. Macca root help with implantation in woman and in males it helps with his sperm. Casava root help to conceive twins.

<a href=

10 years ago

Oooo going for twins hunni xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Yes that is my goal....lol I am going to pick up the maca today you have to take it in your tww for implantation.

<a href=

10 years ago

Sounds like a plan hun.... any ladies had any luck this month? xx

Unfortunately AF showed her ugly head 3 days ago :(

10 years ago

Using the maca I think didn't allow me to Ovulate this cycle. My OPK's nor my temp detected O'. So now I am just waiting for AF to show.

<a href=

10 years ago

Sorry to hear that summer.. Xx.. Good luck for next cycle xxxx

Beaedghill... Did you get the root then? I don't know if I ovulated either? Just waiting myself... The waiting is the worse part. Well only seven days to go until I know af should be here then. :-( xx

Yes I went to the health food store and got Raw Maca root powder. My dh and I drink 2 cups a day in a strawberry and banana smoothie.

<a href=

10 years ago

Good news ladies I got a + OPK this evening. Dh and I dtd this morning we didn't even know about me O'. I had stopped temping because I thought that I wasn't going to O this cycle but I O' late. I have been testing with OPK's I was getting the control line quick but the test line I had to wait at least 5min to see. When I took the test just now the two lines came up together.

<a href=

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo