Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning!

Beaedghill, that sounds exciting! Fingers crossed!

Sitting at fertility clinic! Af came about 3 days early! Grrrr have another 2 IUI's. Gonna try to minimize stress in my life this month!

Hope everyone is having a good day! (((Hugs)))

9 years ago

Awww Jaxx that sucks big time babes so sorry she got you the old witch I wish she would do one xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Any news from you lovely ladies...I am 5dpo and testing on Sunday... I have a God awful cold and not expecting much this month xx

AF showed her face yesterday evening.

<a href=

9 years ago

Nothing new going on here. I'm 8dpo - maybe. Had all sorts of weird ambiguity this cycle, and I'm just not sure.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Going in for blood test tomorrow! Cycle 2. Got my
Fingers crossed!

9 years ago

Awww baedehill I thought you had it this month so sorry she got you babes xx

We all get them cycles essmey sweetheart my whole life seems a bit vague with this bloody cold lol ....I hope it all comes together for good at the end of this cycle for you babes xx

Ooo exciting stuff Jaxx let us know your results asap sweetie xx

Hi How is everyone doing?

Karlou - Sorry about your cold. Yuck! Hope you are able to get lots of rest and feel better soon!

beaedghill - that darn AF ! I swear she's determined! Better luck next cycle.

essemkay - I feel for you! Hope you get a !!

Jaxx - Oh that's exciting news!! Can't wait to hear the results!

I believe that I am ovulating today..at least according to my bbt and opk. I've had pains down low (sharp) and am a little weirded out by them. This is my 2nd month off Clomid so I shouldn't be feeling those pains (at least if I am returned to normal). I saw my ob/gyn and he referred me to a reproductive endocronologist. Hoping to get a bfp before I have an appointment (currently waiting on that phone call). My ob sent copies of all my records. DH keeps hinting that it may be twins (because of the pains). LOL

Much love and baby dust to you all!!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo