Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Afternoon Merenda, I know the feeling babes I hate it when your pattern goes all strange and then you think oh this is different and you hope knowing she will turn up pain in the butt....hope you have your bfp soon sweetie xxx

9 years ago • Post starter

User Image

I have had a + OPK now for three days. I started husband on Clomid 3 days ago and I am already seeing a difference in the quantity of his semon.

<a href=

9 years ago

beaedghill - I'm so glad you received your Clomid! Good news about your dh. Praying for a BFP this cycle!

Merenda - LOL There's not such that is TMI here. We understand completely because so many of us have been there.

Currently I'm on CD20 and 7dpo. I think I'll test on Sunday because then I'll be 12dpo. I don't like to test earlier than that because I want to be sure. LOL Waiting.... watching for signs of implantation. I've decided to not keep track of my symptoms based on the progesterone inserts I'm on now. I hate these things, but we do what we must. I've been very weepy the past few days (started taking them 3 days ago) so unfortunately I'm dealing with the side effects, but trying to remain positive. It seems like everyone around me is pregnant then I buy a newspaper and the first four pages for a local store are filled with baby stuff. Go figure!

Love to you all!

User Image

9 years ago

Whoop whoop glad things are going well atm beaedhill xx

Aww babyangel hopefully this will be your month sweetie...I will be stalking you on Sunday and hope you get your positive babes...sorry to hear the side effects make you on a downer, hopefully they will swiftly pass xx

ok...
the hpt which i thought to be bfn, was a very faint bfp when i went to throw it away. 24 hours have past and still no flow only very light beige stain on wiping paper and not every time.

still i play cool and wiping constantly.
if no flow by tomorrow morning i ll go for an hcg blood count to see what s going on.

cheers to clomid beaedhill
babyangel i know what you re talking about, me too, everywhere "i see pregnant people

9 years ago

I'm 44, ttc boy, but happy with either. Married late in life. Have dd age 3, didn't think we were going to have more, but lately feel strongly about trying for one more. Just bd and o day, sooo...praying, wishing, hoping!

9 years ago

Karlou - thank you! My mood is MUCH better today. I think it was an overall rough weekend, but I'm excited and hopeful now. Crazy these swings we find ourselves on. LOL Good luck to you this cycle!

Member 151956 - Oh I hope it's good news!! Maybe test again before the appointment? Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

BabyGirlttcBoyMomma - Sending loads of baby dust to you!

User Image

9 years ago

Yeah!!!!! I am in my 2ww Praise GOD. I have a great feeling that this month GOD is going to bless us with our twins!!!!!! User Image

<a href=

9 years ago

so hope this is it for you beadehill fingers crossed sweetie xx

Welcome babyboygirlmomma most of us are still waiting for our blessings too xx

Member: have you tested yet? xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo