Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 746 Replies | Last Page

FF is giving me 13 dpo but CTP is giving me 11 dpo. Still in all I won't be testing till the 29 unless AF shows up tomorrow or Friday.

<a href=

10 years ago

Good luck got everything crossed for you hunni xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Temp went higher this morning. According to FF I am 14dpo I will be testing on Saturday.

User Image

<a href=

10 years ago

Wow looking good hunni I am really hoping this month is your month xx

I had a D&E at 19.5 weeks little over 3 weeks ago and waiting for my AF to come then, we are going to try again.
I conceived all naturally and gave birth to healthy 3 kids at age 37, 40 and 42!
I'm 43 and will be 44 in July and I know another miracle can happen....
Again!!

Good luck to all the ladies and hope to hear many happy news from you all!

Aloha!

10 years ago

My blessings to you for your miracle. I am 42 and ttc a set of twins.

<a href=

10 years ago

I am 41 and have been trying for 19 months now with my current partner. I have a 16 year old boy from a previous relationship. My partner does not have children but for a still born previously. He has had the test and all seems ok but they do want to retest. My doctor has asked for an utra sound of my insides and all looks normal. Blood tests originally confirmed I wasn't ovulationg then recent blood tests a few months back have confirmed I am ovulationg It is a very emoptional journey that we are going through trying to welcome baby to the world. But will not give up as it will happen eventually.

10 years ago

Hi flower, and welcome

are you BBT charting or using any other methods you can share?

good luck hunni and tumps of baby dust xx

Hello,
I conceived our fourth child at age 46 with timed ovulation and HCG trigger shot. It took 7 attemps of this regimen to bcome successful. Now we have been trying for 9 months with Femara, HCG trigger shot and the last 2 cycles even with FSH injections. No luck so far..I will be 48 in August. Best wishes to all.

10 years ago

My blessing go out to you it time for your miracle.
What are trigger shots?

<a href=

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo