Community post

Discussion

Tools or Timing!!

Is timing everything... I have been doing some research and it point towards doing the baby dance 2 day before OV and during to 2 Days over...

This month was the first month that I checked my cervix (tbh I didn't know if it was high or low) However I did get some useful info soft was the texture of your lips and hard the texture of you nose.

Also used BTT which was ok but don't think its the most reliable.

Along with cheapy OTK they were ok.

Has anyone got anything to share using these tools or any others....Please share your experiences.

User Image

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm on month #3 of TTC. I started charting BBT and CM on October when I went off birth control (went through a 3 month "birth control cleanse" by choice, not by Dr's recommendation). In January we officially started trying, using BBT and CM to time it just right. We'd have sex at least once or twice right before my temp would spike. I also spot for a day when I ovulate, so I make sure we do it that day as well. No luck yet. We're both under 30 and very healthy, so I assumed this would happen during our first try--nope! This month I gave up on charting BBT because I think it was stressing me out. I use the Ovuview app to chart CM and other ovulation symptoms like breast tenderness, sex drive, spotting, etc. I also just ordered ovulation predictor kits because if I don't get pregnant in the next few months, we have to put this off for another year :-( Best of luck to you!

User Image

10 years ago

I personally don't think BBT chart isn't the most reliable methods of tracking you OV anyway, I simply do it as a back up.
There are too many variables..Eg: weather/colds/extra blanket ect.

The Strips are pretty cool, when you get your head around them. I think it takes a month to know how to use them.
I got cheapy ones online.

I have been reading studies on sex everyday as you here so much about sperm count dropping and what not...found some interesting facts too.

I have a high libido... so wanted to find out if I was spoiling my chances doing the baby dance every night. I feel good this month if I catch or not which I like.

With the strips you can see when you are approaching OV (well at least when you surge hormone's) and when it is at the most fertile.

Good luck hunni xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo