Community post

Discussion

anyone want to share their TWW

I am 2dpo or around that time... I woke this morning with headache, increased saliva and feeling Sicky....anyone else?

Share your ttw symptoms....its good to compare... Its always the longest two weeks of the month. â??â?³â?¥â?³â??

36 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 36 Replies | Last Page

I'm 3dpo, feel quite normal this morning. Yesterday 2dpo, I felt a bit sick (had to eat) and then later had stinging sensations on my tummy. I've also got bad hayfever.

I really can't put anything down to being pg. I think 8dpo would be a good time to symptom spot (implantation time?)

I've had IUI this time too

10 years ago

No hun no IUI, I feel more relaxed this month but still hate the TTW.

I felt sick today 2-3 dpo and have had funny tummy but put it down to upset tummy, just have to wait and see.

Good luck though hun xx

10 years ago • Post starter

I am 7DPO today. The only different thing I've noticed is mild cramping off and on since 3DPO. My nipples have been sore, but that happens every month so I cant consider it a sympton for me.

10 years ago

I think you start to get more in tune with your body when your looking out for it.

Maybe it will take a couple of months to know what it normal of not.

I am trying to listen to my body lol.... xx

really hoping this is the month for me

for all xx

4dpo, I feel odd - bloated, it is really annoying, dry cm today, so that is not a good sign.

I don't want to wait!

10 years ago

I can't remember having any CM (apart from OV CM) on my other children... So it ain't over til the fat lady sings. Waiting is hard....that's why we share because we care. Xx hold on in there hunni not much longerto wait... You might be saying the same thing to me next week lol xx

I had heaps of cramping last night, went on for maybe 2 hours, not normal for me

5dpo today, how is everyone else feeling?

10 years ago

4 DPO lower back pain, mild pressure, and boobs feel like they are going to explode. Let you know tomorrow looks like your a day ahead of me xx

Hi all I am 8dpo today, so far I have tingling very sore boobs and nipples. Usually by now I would have Af cramping and bloating but nothing as yet! Also today when wiping I had what can only be described as ewcm?? And alot of it. I also feel sicky and no matter what I eat I feel extremely full. Good luck to you all <3

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo