Community post

Discussion

anyone want to share their TWW

View Full Post

I am 2dpo or around that time... I woke this morning with headache, increased saliva and feeling Sicky....anyone else?

Share your ttw symptoms....its good to compare... Its always the longest two weeks of the month. â??â?³â?¥â?³â??

36 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 36 Replies | Last Page

Aww bless you shepgirl,

have you tried another HPT? just to see? don't lose hope chicken there is always hope.

Maybe having a chat with Doctor about your concerns is a good idea chick, then you at least know where you are with things.

your in my thoughts hunni xx

10 years ago • Post starter

Opalfoxy, well hunni things are looking really good for you it all sounds very promising I must say.

I am keeping everything crossed for you hunni xx

Well 9 DPO, I cant even tell with my lower abs what a symptom and not anymore as I think my IBS is playing up....its a bugger grahhh!

I am getting a ton of wind, fluttering and crampy feelings along with lower back pain...which I get when I have IBS and I have had a lot of bowel movement this morning.. so don't know what is what this month.

I don't feel out of the race quite yet, as my nipples and breasts have been sore since "O" which I would like to think of as a good sign.

My temps are also still up, they don't seem to be rising. However they don't seem to be going down either so there is hope.

Woke up feeling tired but couldn't go back to bed....felt like flu symptoms yesterday, achy limbs ect... head feels like headache is coming/ thick foggy.

Emotionally I feel ok... but I know sleep will catch me out later fingers crossed I am a good girl today.

Have a good day everyone... Happy Sunday xx

10dpo

I feel sick this morning like vom sick. I though breakfast would fix it but no. Also was light headed

I'm wondering if I have a tummy bug.

I read something on the internet that said early pg symptoms are not all in your head and that you can get symptoms pre-implantation, it ijust doesn't always work but your body is doing overtime (might explain why people ttc get symptoms)

I also had the hot feeling in my uterus, like period pain

(I never had sore bbs, when I was pregnant last time, does that mean it is not a sign for me, maybe?)

10 years ago

Well not long to testing now hunni when are you testing? xx

10dpo had a few cramps today and still have sore breasts.

took a HPT and got a I know it is still a bit early but you cant blame a girl for trying. 4 more days to testing.

Good luck everyone

Karlou, I'm not testing until, 17dpo with the blood test. Can't afford all those pregnacy test unless I buy them off ebay.

I've had sharp pains today but they feel like they are near my ovaries and I also had that funny cramp above the pelvic bone. I don't feel sick today, yay!

10 years ago

well that's good news hunni and sounding promising.

The only symptom I can be sure of is still tender breasts and have had since 3dpo.

I get cramps and twinges and pain in different places but its so close to my IBS that I cant be sure.

I am going to record it anyway just for my records.

hope all is well.

xx

breast not too bad today nearly normal little bit of back ache... temps have dropped this morning looks like AF is on her way, due Friday. xx

The witch came this morning so I am out this month good luck to the rest of you ladies xx

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo