Community post

Discussion

3rd month TTC after Ceazette/Cerelle.

Ok the old ugly witch came in full flow yesterday, so lets hope my cycles are back on track.

1st month 29 day cycle.
2nd month 25 day cycle.

I have always had a 25 da cycle, but being on POP for about 2 and half years and depo before that...I thought they would have been more screwed up then that. I hear so many horror stories online.

This 1st AF was lighter then normal, but was glad to see it as thought things were ok and back on track.
However this AF is heavy and terrible cramps.

I am thinking that the 25 day cycle is a good sign that things are getting back on track, I have learnt more about my body these past couple of month than ever. ( too me shame).

Please share your story of what contraception you was on and the effects, before a normal AF.
Many thanks in advance.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I was on the pill for a sort while about 8 years ago but I had to quite because it gave me the most horrible acne imaginable. I mean scary bad. I even got acne on my thigh! MY THIGH! one massive pimple, that left a crater in my leg (sorry tmi)
I went straight to an IUD after that. That was extremely painful to be put in btw. Well I was told that there would be some bleeding for awhile. It was military hospital so they were not very informative and I was young and naive. So I didn't think anything of it for awhile..finally after maybe two months I called the doctor and let them know I was still bleeding and was told it was normal. So once again young dumb me believed them. after several more weeks I woke up and I was bleeding heavy and I mean SUPER crazy heavy...worse then child birth bleeding. I was terrified. I remember standing in the shower because no pads or anything could hold the amount of blood. My body did end up expelling the device...but it was no fun experience. I didn't go back to another form of birth control at that point. I was too scared. I had been bleeding for so long...I am not sure when my period went back....not only did i go through that I went on the birth control due to just giving birth to a baby girl...so my hormones were all out of whack..lol
I went on birth control once again this time nuva ring...when my second child was 2 years old. I did actually have adverse affects on that as well (I even so advertisments on it after I had to quite) I was on NUva ring about 2 years though. It took my body about 6 months to go back to normal.

9 years ago

My periods are settling down a little bit after 7 months but are still a bit irregular... its a pain in the bum when you are TTC.

What part of your cycle are you at now? xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo