Community post

Discussion

anyone want to share their TWW

View Full Post

I am 2dpo or around that time... I woke this morning with headache, increased saliva and feeling Sicky....anyone else?

Share your ttw symptoms....its good to compare... Its always the longest two weeks of the month. â??â?³â?¥â?³â??

36 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 36 of 36 Replies

Karlou, I'm thinking you have a really short cycle, then I remember my ovulation was early-ish cd13/14.

I was hoping we'd both get a bfp.

13dpo I had a cramp above pelvic bone when I jumped up off the sofa this morning, sore right hand ovary pain and a moment of sore bbs (wondering if it is cylical).

I'm starting to worry now, because everyone at work is getting flu shots and I don't want to incase I'm pg.

Want to test but I'm still to nervous ;)

10 years ago

they recommend flu shot if your pregnant babes so try not to worry too much... I have had full flow red blood (sorry if tmi) so the wicked witch is here I am afraid.

still keeping fingers crossed for you though.

I have always had a 25 day cycle when I came of pill I had 1 29 day and now looks like I am back to normal so fingers crossed for next month xx

10 years ago • Post starter

16dpo and 28 days, Af has no arrived yet. My bloodtest is due tommorow. I have no symptoms of anything :)

Waiting, waiting - maybe I should take bets? My cycle could go a couple of days longer it has in the past

10 years ago

Good luck hunni maybe this month keep us posted xx

And I'm out AF arrived at 12pm, but I have had a perfect 28 day cycle.

Oh well, I'll have to try again.

10 years ago

Damn that witch sorry hun was sounding promising for you... 28 day cycle sounds good as least your know your on track hun.

pick yourself up dust down and start again... hard work I k now but we will all get there.

xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo