Community post

Discussion

anyone want to share their TWW

View Full Post

I am 2dpo or around that time... I woke this morning with headache, increased saliva and feeling Sicky....anyone else?

Share your ttw symptoms....its good to compare... Its always the longest two weeks of the month. â??â?³â?¥â?³â??

36 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 36 Replies | Last Page

Sounds promising hunni, good luck and bags of baby dust xx

10 years ago • Post starter

6dpo, no more cramping last night and felt a lot better in the evening. Don't feel so bloated now :)

10 years ago

Sounds promising Shepgirl, good luck!

10 years ago

hi again, well I was 10dpo yesterday and starting spotting and today AF got me :(.. taking my lp down to 9 /10 days this month. good luck to everyone else and baby dust x

10 years ago

shepgiri,

what is your full cycle? 10 dpo seems really early xx

8dpo, I feel human today, lol. Today is supposed to be implantation day?

I had a blood test yesterday and it confirmed that I had ovulated. The nurses said I had a good Lutenising Hormone surge, so I am not surprised.

For the last 5 days, I've been really tired and headaches, which is weird because I didn't have a trigger shot.

10 years ago

Whoop whoop sounds promising hunni xx

Morning Ladies,

8DPO...

I still have tender breasts the morning , mainly under arm area...but all over too and sore nips.

Mild cramping in lower abs...like pressure and my temps went back up today, so I hope they continue to rise.

How are all you ladies doing today?

xx

Karlou, my cycle is 26 days always, so Af was 2 days early :( although it's stayed bright red, it started really really light like spotting, on thursday, yesterday was a bit heavier and today it's light again. usually by now I would have a heavy flow and it would be clotty and dark red. I'm suspecting I didn't ovulate or am having a chemical as the same happened in January after getting 3 positives 9dpo then bleeding the next day. I had 2 squinters on tuesday and wednesday but couldn't tell if they were evaps or not, but my husband could see them also. I am cramping rather alot more then I would on a normal period though. I don't know maybe a trip to the docs is in order as it may just be my Endometriosis back :( .. Baby dust to everyone else :) x

10 years ago

I've had a couple of cramps today, one really big one when I was driving my car, just above the pelvic bone. Tummy is achy, like AF.

I don't feel sicky today, I'm glad I've been out of the house. My tap water last night tasted disgusting like metal. Even bottled water tasted yuck, it tastes better today

Only 7 more days to go lol, 9dpo

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo