Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Hi,
A trigger shot (HCG) will make you ovulate once the doctor has confirmed that follicle is mature via Ultrasound and bloodtest. We have been using "Ovidrel" - 160$ a shot.

10 years ago

Good luck Phillips thank you for your story hun you have given me hope xxx

10 years ago • Post starter

Hello to all,
I would like to share more about my "fertility journey" which started 25 years ago. It did take 13 years, 3 failed IVFs, 2 failed GIFT cycles and 1 ZIFT attempt to conceive our first child. Between our 1st and 4th child we suffered 6 miscarriages. Through all these years of trying, hopes, dashed dreams, and successes I have learned to trust the Lord more and more. To not become angry, depressed, embittered, and frustrated during difficult times is essential. I know that the Lord will bless me if I trustingly submit to him. I don't know what form of blessing it will be (it may or may not be the baby I wish for) - but he will bless me. This lets me breathe freely. Focusing more on Jesus and less on TTC will literally save your life. Do give it a try. Best wishes for all.

10 years ago

Currently I am using Ovulation sticks to and charting my cycle each month. I can feel ovulation and positive tests at the time confirms. I have tried temping but it just seems to be all over the place and make no sense. I am currently due for AF in 2 days 10/4 and hoping for her not to arrive.

10 years ago

Hi I'm 41 and have been ttc with my DH now for about 3 months, I have 3 children already with the oldest being 20 and the youngest almost 9, my hubby has no children. I just hope that time hasn't ran out for us as I'd dearly love to give him one of his own.. There's not much chance of getting fertility help either.. so I'm praying that I can conceive..I only just joined this webbie today, so I'm hoping that I can find some sort of help/support here. I'm 12 DPO and just taken a test which looks to all intents and purposes negative... I haven't bothered to upload it..Much luck and love to everyone here who's also trying x

10 years ago

Are any of you ladies member of babycenter.com? If you are and you are looking for good support and a loving TTC family click this link: http://community.babycenter.com/groups/a6753595/our_journey_women_ttc

<a href=

10 years ago

Opk's are really good point of origin ... so you got a starting point bbt charting is good too you just need to find your pattern.

I pray we all get the desire's of our hearts soon.... sending blessings and baby dust all your way.... xx

Any updates girls xx

beaedghill.. sorry it wasn't your month this month hunni ... your in my thoughts xx

If dh and I don't get our bfp this month we are going on a Macca root and casava root diet.

<a href=

10 years ago

what that? sounds earthy lol xx

your in my prayers hun xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo