Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 746 Replies | Last Page

I took the + opk off of cd 16 and FF changed my ovulation day to cd19. That puts me back instead of 5dpo I am now 3dpo.

<a href=

9 years ago

Well at least your in the TWW babes you will get there and hopefully it will be it for you babes xx

9 years ago • Post starter

That darn AF showed for me today! A whole 4 - 5 days early!!! I woke up this morning and had to use the bathroom when I noticed some spotting. I thought it was possible implantation bleeding, but my flow has gotten heavier throughout today. Grrr LOL My cycle is never like that. I'm always 28-29 days ... like clockwork! I keep thinking that it may be because this is the first complete month off of Clomid so that is why my cycle is out of whack?! Who knows? Of course I am a little upset, but next month is a new month!

Wishing you ladies !!

User Image

9 years ago

Sorry BabyAngel lots and lots of baby dust for next month.

<a href=

9 years ago

Good Morning!!!!
Have had a cup of coffee and this may make you smile only cause we are in the same boar!

So DH has a problem he can't perform 2 days in a row.... Yup no matter how good the stage is...no standing ovation, and performing on demand...we normally leave that to our cable! Ok...So he is cranky...and gives his sample... I put it in the bag and race (fairly good word) to the fertility clinic! has to be there in an hour! Found parking (whew) and walk in... I haven't been to this section previously and sign in the witch (picture Wizard of Oz) she says to sign in, its going to be a minute and to put the sample under my arm! Ok, I do. Something is going on in the office, bc I see a Doctor hunting for something. 5 minutes later, I see the tech.... the sample had leaked out!!!! OMG! disaster...think Titanic...My Dh was devastated cause he thought he didn't product enough when I called asking for more... I cried and was so mad at the Witch . Well he couldn't give another sample and I couldn't come in tomorrow at 9:30 so...the tech opened for me at 6:30 and we did the iui at 7:30. Hubby was so not a happy person, but he did "rise to the challenge" Iui wsas still technically within my window. Now I have a couple more days to wait. Honestly, can't think of anything different but lets say the stress was through the roof! I definitely can smile, have 2 more IUI's left but wow, did I work for this one!!!!

Sounds like we are all busy and waiting. Love and hugs and hopefully a few smiles!

9 years ago

sorry to hear that babyangel it sucks so babd xx

Lets hope all that hard work pays off Jaxx good luck babes xx

Thanks ladies! My mood is better now. We just have to keep plugging along, keeping the faith and trying our best. It's all in God's hands.

Jaxx - you made me smile! I too hope it all works out for you! Good luck with your IUI.

User Image

9 years ago

Todays chart 8dpo. Wondering why my temps are going down so early. Normally start going down by 10dpo.

User Image

<a href=

9 years ago

Maybe implantation oooo I hope so my lil warrior xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo