Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 746 Replies | Last Page

I am 41 soon to be 42 and def in the same boat. We have been TTC since July 13 ~ Good Luck to you on this journey!

10 years ago

I'm 40 and trying for my 2nd. I had a baby aged 38 naturally after being diagnosed with unexplained fertility and failing IVF :)

10 years ago

Peachbaby...

Glad to here I am not alone. would you care to share your story with me on here or through message.

I would be very grateful...

And opalfoxy ...

would you continue to share your journey with me.

Good luck to both of you

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi there
If you average mine and my husbands age i'd be in the 40's club! im 34 husband 51, and ttc 4+ years. 9 dpo just now! gl and baby dust to all!!

10 years ago

Fingers crossed, let us know how it goes hunni xx

been spotting and bfns 10 dpo and 11 dpo, maybe its the start of my af? we shall wait and see! good luck all

10 years ago

Hi all

I'm 39 this year and have 2 children age 16 years old and a 2 and half year old, we have been TTC just over 2 years and in that time I've had 3 miscarriages which has been heart broken and now I have just found out I'm pregnant again, I'm still very early so I'm totally petrified and a nervous wreck xx

10 years ago

Skelly net: How are you feeling today sweetheart? xx

Therose69:

Congratulations first of all

I have thought of this too.

I hope all goes well and praying for you to have a healthy beautiful bouncing baby at the end of the year.

please let us know how your story unfolds xxx

i am 41 btc since mar 13 after mc in feb 13

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo