Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 746 Replies | Last Page

I have currently got my first positive ovulation test for this month so we are getting it on.....LOL. Lets hope this month it all happens.

10 years ago

I'm currently 3dpo and we had perfect timing this month. Now it's just the waiting game. I thought I was off this rollercoaster, but here I am back on it. What ever will be, will be right?
to everyone!

9 years ago

Today I received a very clear instant positive Ovulation test. However, I also had a positive ovulation test 6 days ago but this one was instant. I have a pic but it won't upload anywhere So have been doing the deed every day so hopefully this is our month. I am getting to the point of it never happening to us as been trying for so long just hope we get a this month. I have had a lot of pain n my left ovary since Wednesday so 5 days now.

9 years ago

Flower72 - Sounds like you are well on your way to that BFP. Perfect timing is the first step! Keep doing what you're doing and I'm sure you will see that

Karlou - Any news?

How about everyone else??

AFM - 9dpo and chomping at the bit. TWW sucks! But that is the game we all play.

Pix

9 years ago

Took clomid day 3-7. Today us day 9. I tooks an injection of bravell
Today

9 years ago

well it all sounds really good for you guys I haven't wrote much this month as its been a weird month my AF is due tomorrow or Thursday, but had a bleed and spotting over a week ago, so think I am out this month.

I will know in a couple of days if I am actually into next months cycle already, I am living in confused.com atm.

going to see the doctor on the 5th of June got my fingers crossed for all of you xxx

9 years ago • Post starter

AF is due tomorrow and I usually have spotting and cramps the day or 2 before but nothing at this time. I have done a pregnancy test 2 days ago that was negative however, did a cheep internet test lastnight and wasn't sure if there was a faint line or an issue with the test. Not enough to be sure. I will wait till after tomorrow to do another and hope to get a . With my son I didn't find out I was pregnant till a month after my period was due so I may be one of those women who take longer to get a I just hope I can bring some good news soon. Good luck ladies

9 years ago

Aww Flower that sounds promising hunni.. I hope its your month.

Its still a bit weird for my as I would be due today or tomorrow had not for the bleed... no symptom thoughs and a neg hpt today so I just that must have been my AF going to give it a couple more days though and my chart doesn't look that bad.

Not getting my hopes up though as my opk's are getting darker every day and what looks like my body gearing up for ovulation again.

Ppffft! hate months like this D:

Good luck everyone xx

Good evening all. I pray all is well with each one of you. Keep the faith ladies you time may not be this month but there is a month with your name on it.

AFM : dh and I are doing a fertility cleanse. Cleansing your liver helps to get the body back in working order. We should be back at ttc by January 2015. We need at least 6 month or better on the cleanse.

<a href=

9 years ago

how did the root thing go hunni? I am back to the drawing board myself... CD 7 not taking anything this month until I see the doctor.

Just doing my opks.

xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo