Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Thank you Merenda sweetie xx...

welcome newlife, We hope you will feel the support the ladies on this forum brings They are a great bunch and a good source of support xx

Beadeghill I really hope this is it for you chick xx

Baby dust to all

9 years ago • Post starter

Karlou - Wouldn't it be great to get a BFP for a belated Anniversary present?!! Hope you get one!

Newlife2015 - Welcome! Karlou is right, this is a great forum! I will add you to my prayer list.

Beaedghill - Sounds promising! I hope you get that BFP that you've been praying for!

Merenda - As always I'm hoping you get what you want also!

User Image

9 years ago

Babyangel: Yeah sweetie it would be if I catch this month I will be due 2 days before my birthday...what a gift that would be hey xx

On to the next month ladies I started spotting tonight. Going to buy some Clomid for hubby and I. I read that it also works for men. If this doesn't work I give up.

<a href=

9 years ago

Wow! Sounds like AF hit everyone...she showed yesterday! Went in for check...fsh 8.5.... starting shots tonight 150 gonal f. That's a bit early and then we are on to IUI.

BabyAngelG, camping sounds like so much fun! Used to love camping!

Merenda, good luck!

Beaedghill, clomid has good results for some!

Karlou! Good Luck!

Happy Friday everyone...(((((hugs))))

9 years ago

I plan on trying it out this cycle I just ordered it. Praying that it will show before CD5 of this cycle or I will have to use it for next cycle. But I will be giving it to my husband every day once a day.

<a href=

9 years ago

Yep I read clomid works for men too hunni...gutted for all of you much love xxxx

But, this is the month of opportunity.... We got this ladies.... Think positive...and to quote a friend of mine who had twins naturally....
Less stress more undress
We got this, we are a team, all of us... Lets get it going...however it be...naturally, with clomid, with injections, IUI, IVF.
I know that this can happen....lets make it happen for us. God hears prayers and all of us united...if we can move mountains, lets make a few miracles....

(((((((hugs))))))), love and

9 years ago

Amen Jaxx

<a href=

9 years ago

Hello ladies. I saw this forum and thought "What a great supportive group of women!"

I'm 44 and my partner and I have been trying since August of last year. I fell pregnant in May this year, but suffered a miscarriage in July. It was my first MC. I have two grown children from a previous marriage, but my partner has none. I am just now back in the TTC game as my first AF post MC was Aug 16th. I am entering my fertile days this week, so I hope we catch the egg! My partner is out of town until Tuesday...Hopefully we will catch it!

How is everyone doing so far? Is anyone trying naturally? I am still taking prenatals and started B6 and vitex. I also bought some OPKs since I'm not sure how my cycle will be after the MC. I feel like I should do more as the clock is ticking.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo