Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 746 Replies | Last Page

beaedghill, were you trying to post a photo? I hope it was a positive pregnancy test!

AFM, for the first time in the history of my menstruation (which, since I'm so very ancient, spans 33 years), I had ovulation spotting. I'm hoping the spotting meant I was about to ovulate, not that I already had, otherwise, I'm just wasting my time symptom checking this month.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

You can't see it? I can see it. It's my FF temp chart.

<a href=

9 years ago

twoweekswaiting: its never tmi the more info the better we all learn from each other hun how would we do this with out information...you are more than welcome here hun and share away xx

9 years ago • Post starter

beaedghill... cant see your chart sweetie, when you testing? xx

essemkay I stopped symptom spotting ages ago I just got exhausted with it all xx

Jaxx any news babes? xx

User Image

<a href=

9 years ago

Can you see it now?

<a href=

9 years ago

Can you see it now?

<a href=

9 years ago

beaedghill, it just says "User Image" - the chart picture isn't showing up.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo