Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

571 - 580 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Thinking of everyone and wishing that you have a wonderful day. May all your wishes come true!

9 years ago

Hi all. I'm 46 and trying to beat the 1% odds of TTC, naturally.
I have 2 boys 13/15 and am still trying for my girl. I am not giving up until AF decides to leave me.

I don't look nor feel my age. Age is just a number. Just wish my eggs knew that. :(. There just has to be at least ONE good egg left, and I still have a lot.
I still ovulate and my cycle is still on track.

To hopefully have the chance of doing it ALL over again, and to be able to give my man what will make him complete. :)

Wish me luck, as I wish ALL of you luck!

:)
Peace!

9 years ago

Hi all. I'm 46 and trying to beat the 1% odds of TTC, naturally.
I have 2 boys 13/15 and am still trying for my girl. I am not giving up until AF decides to leave me.

I don't look nor feel my age. Age is just a number. Just wish my eggs knew that. :(. There just has to be at least ONE good egg left, and I still have a lot.
I still ovulate and my cycle is still on track.

To hopefully have the chance of doing it ALL over again, and to be able to give my man what will make him complete. :)

Wish me luck, as I wish ALL of you luck!

:)
Peace!

9 years ago

Kcat you have a wonderful Christmas tim,e too sweetie xxx

9 years ago • Post starter

Rikki... Wishing you all the best over this holiday time.
Yes it is hard sweetie but there is always hope xxx

Happy holidays ladies. I am still around. Not actively ttc but I am praying for all of my sister to get their hearts desires. I know in God's timing I will two get my hearts desires. Pray for me and I will always continue to pray for you.

Beaundra Edghill

9 years ago

Aww will do Bea... hope you get your dream soon xxx

Hi all! I hope you had a blessed Christmas! This is my 10th cycle of actively trying, but it seems like my 1000th! This ttc is tedious, but trying to not stress and just go with the flow. I'm sure if I break out in song to 'Let It Go!' I'll get some slaps via messages. You've got to try to keep your sense of humor in all of this! I'm currently on cd8 and am keeping my hopes up and prayers going. I will be 46 in Feb. so I know my time grows shorter every month.
Much love!

User Image

9 years ago

Baby Angel: the 10th cycle is normally the magic one and I hope it is for you lovely xxx

I wish that was true Karlou. I have been actively tttc now for 3 years. I think that I have tried every pregnancy trick out here.

<a href=

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo