Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone!

welcome back Flower72!

i am so sorry kcat24 let s hope to a better cycle with a BFP result

Happy annicersasy Karlou!!!

beaedghill i hope everything is better. My husband had very high bp too but he is on medication and his bp is back to normal. he had to cut off some stuff (salt, fatty foods etc) but all is well

BabyAngel i ll be where you are next week. I ll start my first Clomid cycle if (hope not) AF arrives.

Question to ladies who are or have been on Clomid

my doc said i should stard first day of cycle and continue until 5th taking 2 pills per day (morning - evening) then BD on day 10 and have ultrasound on day 11 to check again if there is alive sperm. And if not i ll have IUI.

does it sound familiar? Did you have any clomid side effects? i am so afraid of any kind of medication. I don t even use painkillers for headaches i just drink water :) (crazy crazy)

The thing is that it is the first month since i ve been trying that i don t pay attention to early pg symptoms driving myself crazy because this doctor sounds like he has a plan.

LoVE and Baby Dust to all sweet ladies

9 years ago

Thank you hunni the witch got me so just hope I am off by Sunday now xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Good Morning ladies! I am good and my husband is doing better. God is truly and on time God. When and If AF shows this month....DH just had to get him some during my fertile time....lol I am scheduled to have a FSH test if she shows, and on the 12th I am going for an pelvic ultrasound. Also dh is going for his SA on the 12th as well and on the 11th he is going to the urologist. Keep us in your prayers. God is still good.

<a href=

9 years ago

Positive thoughts your way beaedghill!,,

9 years ago

Good Morning!

Has been a very busy week!

Beaedghill, your plan sounds great!
Karlou, sorry....but again... this could be the month!
Merenda.... your RE sounds wonderful! Hope all is good!
BabyAngelG, complete respect for Browns fans!!!!!

Got an email from my financial councilor, we have been approved for 3 rounds of IUI. oK, so, on one hand I'm happy...whew...insurance will cover this 100%, but on the other hand I've felt a lot of guilt thinking it was me, when it wasn't. I guess, I haven't been my own best friend. Because we haven't been married 2 years yet (1) the insurance didn't have to cover iui unless there was a reason (unexplained isn't a reason, fibroids, sperm issues....) and ever though iui is $2,500 the injectable can be a bit expensive when they are added. Not sure if the iui isn't successful they will be ready for ivf. Am not sure at this moment I am.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day! Love and (((((hugs)))))

9 years ago

Hello ladies! I tried to respond the other day, but I guess I took too long and the site wiped it all out and signed me off. UGH! Eww I was so grumpy when that happened! LOL

Kcat - AF with her side kicks in tow aren't any fun! Boo Hiss! Better luck next cycle.

Flower72 - Welcome Back! I know it's a little stressful, but having your kitchen renovated must be exciting! Just think about the end product! Kuddos to you for taking good care of yourself! Glad you have the support at home - so important!

Merenda - In regards to the Clomid - I guess it's up to your doctor. Mine wanted me to start taking it cd3 through cd7 (5 doses). On my own there as there weren't any additional scans, etc. Just bd every other day during my fertile week. My side effects have been headaches and cramping around ovulation time (worse than AF for me). Remember, everyone is different so no worries. Just be sure to read the side effect warnings.

Karlou - hope the witch left you before Sunday and you were able to BD his socks off!

beaedghill - I'm so glad your dh is doing better! You're right, God is good! I'm leaving everything up to Him. I'm doing my part, but He is in control.

Jaxx - Good news about the IUI! Don't be too hard on yourself honey! It's easy to think it's something we are or aren't doing every month. Keep your chin up and wishing you !

and to all you ladies!

User Image

9 years ago

Sunday was awesome and the witch had indeed gone so onwards and upwards and fully charged for this month good luck to all you lovely ladies xxx

Any news ladies?? xx

No news here just wanting my tww over in a hurry!!

User Image

9 years ago

When are you testing Baby Angel? xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo