Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 746 Replies | Last Page

Essemkay - boo hiss is right that wicked witch! Keep your chin up sweetie next month is another opportunity!!

Karlou - all I can say is bow-chicka-wow-wow! You go girl!! Hope that if she shows she leaves in a timely manner. Happy early anniversary! 2 years...shoot you're at ll honeymooning!

User Image

9 years ago

Aww I know I just cant wait to get away for a day, I got a bit of cramping down in the pit of my stomach... So I guess she will be here soon.

xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Karlou, A day off is exactly what you need! People say life is a journey, but this is definitely unmapped territory. Sending you hope and ((((hugs))))
BabyAngelG, the bow-chick-a-wow-wow was the highlight of my Monday!
Waiting to hear back from RE on what insurance company decideds! But today......
I have a day off, heading to Richmond, VA to go to Redskin (football team) practice with my favorite team the Patriots. I think a day off and a day away is exactly what we all need.
Happy Tuesday

9 years ago

Aww thanks Jaxx I am feeling the love xx

Karlou congratulations on the anniversary! Enjoy your time away and most importantly enjoy each other ð???

Jaxx hope you have a blast at the game. I have always liked Richmond.

I am still feeling off. My cycles average 25 days (3 years worth of dates/data. My longest cycle was 31 days. I am now at 27 days. Feeling cramps but not my normal cramps. This morning I checked my cervix and couldn't feel it, it was so high. (I am still laughing at myself...I actually questioned myself like where did it go!) I know it's not an accurate sign of pregnancy. I am afraid to test. 1. Last time I was sure I was pregnant, I took a test and I got my period waiting for the test results. I kid you not. 2. If I don't know then the possibility of being pregnant still exists. I think if AF doesn't arrive by Saturday, I will take test.

Peace, love and lots of baby dust to you all!

9 years ago

Thanks Kcat xx

Jaxx - my favorite team is the Browns, but don't hold that against me! Hope you have so much fun there! You're right, it's nice to get away and focus on something else for a change.

Kcat24 - OK so you had me giggling here... which way did it go.. which way did it go! Yes, we definately have to keep our sense of humor don't we? Wishing for good news for you kiddo! Please keep us posted.

As for me... cramping pretty bad today (it's the Clomid). On CD15 today and according to my temperature rise supposedly I ovulated yesterday? Oh who knows! I'm planning to BD tonight and then on Thursday just to cover my bases. LOL

Much and to all!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies!

dropping in just to say hi and that you are in my thoughts. Haven't been able to read your posts just "scan" over them.

talk to you soon
hugs and baby dust
Good days will come with round kicking bellies
kisses

9 years ago

The witch has arrived with her friends Crampy and Headachy. (sigh)

Hope everyone gets their this month. Gosh that would be so wonderful. I am smiling just thinking about it. Sending lots of to everyone!

9 years ago

Hi everyone. It has been some time since I posted but been back to the doctor as nothing has happened for 2 years. I have plenty of eggs with a healthy uterous etc etc but the issue now is my weight. I was thinking that the extra Kilos may have been a problem so now running everyday with my partner and 2 dogs and we are loving it. I am eating as clean as possible and can feel things moving. I am currently 4 dpo and we have every night over my fertile cycle. I feel good, relaxed and happy.

The only stress is the kitchen renovation which will be over soon.

Lots of to you all and here is to some very soon.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo