Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 746 Replies | Last Page

.... it was just AF....
i really don t get it how it came early since i know the day i ovulated and i also had screened my follies with ultrasounds.
to be honest i am not devastated as i used to be previous months because i now know that when I AM preggo i know it from day 1 and don't really have to pay attention to symptoms.

i am trying to think that: ok a new cycle a new chance.
i guess IVF is the answer...

i ll be off to the islands for 10 days and maybe the sun and the beach can do the trick.
Jaxx6207 and Beadhill you should be the BFPs of our TTC gang :)
Karlou and ThatsLife2 happy BabyDancing

9 years ago

Aww sorry Merenda babes that you are out this month, that sucks!

Love the attitude positive all the way!

We will all get there I am sure xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Merenda - I'm sorry to hear that the wicked witch arrived! Dang it! I'll be keeping you in my prayers for the future and your IVF!
I agree with Karlou about your positive attitude though. Positive thoughts are so important, but sometimes hard to accomplish I know. Glad you are getting away to relax. I'm leaving today to do the same, but I imagine your view will be prettier than mine! LOL I bet it is gorgeous there!!

I'm anxious to test today, but may just wait until tomorrow... it's hard though. Good thing we'll be traveling so it won't be so easy for me. It's funny - I'm excited, but scared to.
Hope everyone is doing well!

User Image

9 years ago

My prayers for you. Thank God that you are still alive to continue toward his promises for you.

<a href=

9 years ago

BabyAngelG
i admire that you can hold yourself from testing :)))
i wish you a BFP from the bottom to my heart

i wish you great vacations full of food cravings sore boobs and a little nausea :)))))

9 years ago

Just keep us posted babyangel fingers crossed babes xx

Just keep us posted babyangel fingers crossed babes xx

Good Morning! I live in Maryland, so here it's about 8:30. Was so excited to found out how everyone is!

Merenda, I am sorry AF got you. Same thing happened last month to me. I got cramps on my sides, gas, and a bit of brown blood, a small bit of pink and wasn't expecting AF for 4-5 more days.... 3 days before got AF, was so discouraged. Its good when there are others who are trying with you. Always gives me hope and strength (yes, strength to meet the challenges of the next month) to be surrounded by such wonderful women.

BabyAngelG, was hoping to see you post! I have my fingers crossed that this will be your month!

Karlou, I'm like you about day 8 and my dh starts to look like a gourmet meal to a hungry women! (a bit tmi there but I guess that's the up side of hormones!).

Beadedghill, How are you feeling? I got my progesterone levels last week all good. My boobs hurt on the sides, not uncommon, but they seem to be more tender this month. I have a Doctor appointment for blood on Wednesday. The nurse is nice. Would love to hear her say something crazy like...It happened...your pregnant! So, I have my hopes up for both of us!

That'slife2, how are you?

This week was sooooooo stressful! Ugh, glad its Saturday. My dh is ready to hear I'm pregnant. We have a nickname for the baby (no, not real name) we call the idea of him.. Paco. He is ready for Paco!

Hope everyone has had an amazing week... <3 (((hugs)))

9 years ago

I am blessed Jaxx. So looking forward to to 25th and AF not showing up. I have been having so AF like cramps praying that this is not what it is. Yesterday I was sitting out front of my house on the porch and when I got up it felt like my vagina had fallen out. I pray that that is a good pg sign. Good luck on your Dr appointment.

<a href=

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Sorry I haven't been on in a while I think I was More down than i thought! I'm now in my fertile period and it feel's kinda harder this month just DTD I feel kinda like it;s too "I have 4 day's etc to cover'.. I don't want to start feeling like that either tho. I hope I feel better next Month if this Month doesn't work.. I don't know maybe it's just wishful thinking for me.. I know I've a lot of scaring from the laser used to remove the c3 cells but I just thought automatically I could get pregnant because my Doctor always had me on the pill and she'd often give me the run down on doubling up on the pill etc..but now I'm starting to think maybe I just can't get pregnant or something.. I know I'm probably just having 1 of those week's!

It's really Lovely to hear from everybody!! I've read back on a few post's! Meranda I really thought you we're Pregnant! Hopefully good for this Month!!
Anyway i have a few Ovulation tests there, the past 2/3 days their like (As they always do be on my fertile period as per my mobile app too) I get a faded 2nd line than around O day on my mobile I get 2 dark pinks, next day light then gone till next month. I wish I felt More Positive though! You guy;s are really Great tho! I can't wait Karlou To see this thread turning into a BFP thread!!:-)
Praying for a Positive for you guys!! xxx
My AF is not due until August! It feels like a long time away!! Funny thing my Cervix Never dropped this Month at all! Not even when I got AF that time, it still stayed high and squishy, then high and felt like a nose now it's still high but it's squishy again! So hoping that's a good sign.:) xxx
Baby Dust And Prayer's For You All !! ~ HUG'S ~

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo