Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 746 Replies | Last Page

I know what you mean it's hard not to test Merenda. Af is supposed to arrive anywhere from 20 - 22 for me ( sounds like there's 3 cycle buddies here!) I know this is tmi, but I took my bra off tonight and I was like whoa they hurt so bad!! Don't have the gassy, but am exhausted and was a little dizzy today. Hope it's not all in my head!
Beaedghill - it's hard to not get our hopes up checking every little sign. I haven't paid this much attention to what my body is doing...ever! It really can drive you mad if you let it. Wish the early pregnancy symptoms were different from premenstrual symptoms!! I waa so disappointed last month when my symptoms were in line with pregnant women and then af showed. Grrrr!
Jaxx & Karlou - how are you ladies doing?

User Image

9 years ago

beaedghill: Come on my little warrior, Ther is a plan for you and it is PERFECT!!

Your symptoms this month sound very promising babes and you have worked so hard to get where you are today, so lets bind those negative thoughts and let loose the love that makes dreams come true, In His precious name...Amen Amen Amen!

You are going to get there sweetheart :D xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Babyangel, Jaxx, Merenda... I think I have completely missed you lot lol, I am on CD7 ... So I am at the beginning of the month again!!

Its all good though at least I know I am on track, I am keeping my fingers crossed for every one, it would be nice to see the forum light up with would it not?

get us updated as even if AF does come we can see a pattern in each others cycle, which is a great form of support when need.

Good luck ladies xx

Hey girls!!!

I m kind of freaking out.
TMI following

i just had some pink spotting on the toilet paper. no AF pain, just super lightheaded.

AF is due 22nd

called doctor he said could be implantation bleeding.

an hour has past and no blood flow or spotting

i am constantly wiping the area to check and can t stay calm.

and i am thinking " why am i freaking out" it is either AF or pregnancy nothing to worry about.

2 out of my 3 MCs had IB.

we ll see tomorrow
wishing for the best

kisses to all

PS kind of selfish post not asking how everybody is holding up. sorry my mind isn t functioning properly right now :)

9 years ago

Hey Merenda... it's ok sweetie no worries ok?! There's no such thing as a selfish post here. Obviously you are excited and nervous, but I think it sounds like implantation bleeding. OH how exciting!! I hope I hope! Think positive and send those baby vibes thisa way!

Sending prayers, and your way and please keep us posted. I'm getting excited for all of our !!

User Image

9 years ago

BabyAngelG honestly i haven t told anyone. I never thought i would say that but seriously first i called my doctor and then "came here". My husband is coming tomorrow morning (he is a musician and on tour)
i haven t (and not even want to tell my friends)

i so hope it is not AF

Thank you
wishes and baby dust to all!!!

9 years ago

It all sounds exciting babes now you be as selfish as you want lol and keep us updated...hope your the first this month ;) xx

Good evening ladies.
I just checked my cm and cp and its still the same I am still cramping on the right side. It feels like someone is pulling my ligament in my pelvis.

July 17, 2014 09:56 am
You reported cramps, nipple soreness, gas, right pelvic pain. Abdominal cramping might be symptomatic of either pregnancy or an upcoming period. Some women feel a cramp-like sensation as the egg implants.

July 17, 2014 09:52 am
You reported cervical fluid that looks like school glue. Great job tracking your CF - if it stays thick and creamy as you approach an expected period, it could be a hint that you might have conceived this cycle.

<a href=

9 years ago

don't you just hate it when you reply to a post and it looks great and then it disappears? Let my try this again!

Merenda...that all sounds wonderful... Be selfish! Its wonderful to share in your happiness!

Karlou, know we will all get great news!!!!

Beaedghill, we are in the same boat, different seats but the same boat. The re had me trigger on the 9th and I should have o'd 36 hours later. Dh has a few issues, we bd at 27 hours, so think timing was good. They had me trigger at 11 days because the follie was 19, had great estrogen and lining was good. Yesterday my progesterone was good 15.6 (great for me) called nurse, she said was too early to read anything into it!!!! Go back on the 23 for a pregnancy test. They call in the afternoon with an update.... go my fingers croxxed for all of us this month!

(((((hugs)))))) to everyone!

9 years ago

Come on guys wheres those BFP'S xx

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo