Community post

Discussion

Over 40 & TTC anyone in my boat???

View Full Post

Hi Everyone,

I am 44 this year and am TTC, I got married back in 2012 to my DH... We had a MC back in 2011.

I have 2 daughters for my previous married aged 20 & 16 with we love dearly.

I had been on the POP Cerazette/Cerelle for about 2 years and have hear so horror stories about not having AF etc...

Well I had been one of the lucky ones so far, I came off POP Jan 29th 2014 & O on the 13th.
Then on 15dpo AF came.

I guess I had mixed feelings as we are TTC but was still happy that we are in the game.

Anyone in the same boat?

Please share your stories

746 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 746 Replies | Last Page

BabyAngelG i sooo feel you!!!! I ovd Saturday (+opk) and I was in so much pain while bd. :))) but my cm was egg white the next day so. this month we tried every day instead of every other day. hope will make a difference. I am 2 or 3 dpo and already looking out for symptoms. how silly am I???
good luck happy bd and fingers crossed for lots of BFPs

9 years ago

Hmmm I'm wondering if we should bd every day now? We've been every other day including last night on my ovulation day, but weren't planning again until tomorrow night. Don't know if it will increase my chances that way or to wait until tomorrow. It's date night tonight so perfect opportunity, but I think my dh is getting tired of the 'schedule'. LOL Please check my countdown page to see if it looks good?!
Thankfully, my cramping subsided for our bd last night so it wasn't painful. What we go through, huh? Merenda - you're not silly at all! It's both exciting and nerve wracking during that 2ww. Sending & to everyone!

User Image

9 years ago

BabyAngelG I to am Ovulating today. Hubby and I bd this morning. We also bd on the 3,4,5. Going to try and get in two more days of bding so that we cover all the basis. After the 10th we will be in our tww.

<a href=

9 years ago

I hear that on clomid you get like a ton of symptom's what would you say? xx

9 years ago • Post starter

I never had the pleasures of using Clomid. If this cycle lands in BFN I am going to my DR and ask for it. But I have heard the same and also it will dry up your cm.

<a href=

9 years ago

Thanks Beaedghill. Well, I guess it won't hurt to bd again tonight. Last cycle the last bd was my day of ovulation so it's better to cover all bases too...especially since I got a last month! Tonight and then on Thursday night and then I think we'll be good.

Sorry - I guess we can't see our current month's countdown page. I realized this AFTER I sent my message.

User Image

9 years ago

Yes, it does dry you up. I've recently started using Preseed and it's wonderful to help with the bd. I'm also on Estradiol to help with the dryness although I haven't noticed it helping at all. LOL

User Image

9 years ago

Try evening primrose and drink a lot of water.

<a href=

9 years ago

Aw Ladies, I'm absolutely gutted and confused and sooo sad! I started getting a brownish light bleed yesterday afternoon. I took it easy but my hubby bought me a Clear blue dgi today and it came up Not Pregnant! I'm in tears!! I just can't understand.:( I got a POsitive, first a faint one, then a stronger one I had a line now I'm not pregnant!:(( I swear I cannot put any of the feeling's I have to words! I Felt pregnancy symptoms.. I had really sore BBs, I have a Blue line that appears on my BB. My sense of smell was unbelievable! I had dry mouth, nauseous etc. My Cervix is still High and it feels "Sqishy" that's all I can describe it like. I even wen't back on my water diet. Please what do u think is happening to me?? Dis u ever hear of this before?? xxx

9 years ago

Also I have a high temperature. :(

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo