Community post

Discussion

Over 40 TTC.... and I KNOW I am not the ONLY one: Part IV

View Full Post

Well, we got to page 16 so I started it over......

here's a recap of my story:
My name is Carolyn... I am 37 (close to 40) and just had my first child this summer but dh and I don't want to wait too long for another because it took us 2 years to have our first and we are getting older..... so we are TTC #2 now!

I have a question for you ladies: my temp dropped today but I have been getting negative opks so far.... only been testing once a day because I am only on cycle day 10 today and usually I O around day 12.... do you think I missed the surge and we should bd anyway today? or should I just wait and see if I get a postive opk in the next few days?

479 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 479 Replies | Last Page

Welcome, GoldenSunset! I can't help you - baby poop wasn't a pregnancy symptom for me. It wasn't a non-pregnancy symptom for me either. I don't believe I've ever experienced what you're describing. My baby gets really dark poop when I give her iron drops - did you have more iron in your diet yesterday?

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

All I know is when I am pregnant I get looser stools - the extra progesterone does that. You can get diahrrea or constipation depending on the person. It is hard to say. I get the diahrrea early on- so it could be a good sign for you......

11 years ago • Post starter

Woo hoo my soy came and i am on CD3 so will start them tonight start with 100mg then move up :-)

Hope i got the right one. Natrol in a purple bottle says its for menopause?!!?

Pills are 50mg

11 years ago

Good luck, Kraken!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

11 years ago

Thanx essmkay. So i got the right ones then lol phew was worried

11 years ago

Kraken: don't worry they use them for menopause too and it is marketed that way... but for what you are using them for it won't say on the label. But soy is soy... just stop them after your 5 days! Good luck! They worked for me!

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanx CJ fingers crossed xx

11 years ago

Hi Kraken I'm CD3 too and starting soy today also for the first time. I was going to do 200mg a day. What does everyone else think. I'm also stopping vitex for 5 days.

11 years ago

Red clover isoflavones versus soy isoflavones? I did some internet searching but would like to know if anyone else has an opinion. Thanks.

11 years ago

Hi Montenella - im starting 100mg for two days then 150g for a day then 200mg the last two days

I really hope we get our BFP :-)

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo