Community post

Discussion

Over 40 TTC.... and I KNOW I am not the ONLY one: Part IV

View Full Post

Well, we got to page 16 so I started it over......

here's a recap of my story:
My name is Carolyn... I am 37 (close to 40) and just had my first child this summer but dh and I don't want to wait too long for another because it took us 2 years to have our first and we are getting older..... so we are TTC #2 now!

I have a question for you ladies: my temp dropped today but I have been getting negative opks so far.... only been testing once a day because I am only on cycle day 10 today and usually I O around day 12.... do you think I missed the surge and we should bd anyway today? or should I just wait and see if I get a postive opk in the next few days?

479 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 479 Replies | Last Page

With my other pregnancies, i tested the day after and got positives. My hopes were so high this morning. Now I'm just depressed. Do you think it could be too early?

User Image

10 years ago

Nope. AF just showed up. Geez.

User Image

10 years ago

Dobbs - thank you. The CM was just like cloudy with a strike of pink in it. Thats all i had then from monday had brown discharge but only when i wipe. Im normally every 28 days and on the day AF is due i get loads of Brown then bang into bright red and i flood for 2 days then lighter on the third. I keep running to the loo thinking AF has started but nothing

10 years ago

sorry rebecca!!!!!!

kraken, sounds like that could be implantation bleeding...

how long would you wait to test?

User Image

10 years ago

Sorry to hear Rebbecca i know what its like.

Dobbs - you mean what I had on friday sounds like IB? Ill wait till at least Saturday before testing

10 years ago

kraken, you said that was at around 10dpo right, and you would normally get af after 12dpo?

i had implantation bleeding when my af was due with my my son. 'they say' it can be anywhere from 6-12 days dpo....

User Image

10 years ago

Yeah i was 10DPO on Friday when i got it. I really hope so Dobbs we have been TTC for 4 yrs now

10 years ago

wow, i really hope so for you too!!!

what did you do this month? do you use opk's, anything else?

User Image

10 years ago

I used OPKs but thats it kinda give up thinking its never gonna happen

10 years ago

did you ever talk to your doctor about it?

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo