Community post

Discussion

Over 40 TTC.... and I KNOW I am not the ONLY one: Part IV

View Full Post

Well, we got to page 16 so I started it over......

here's a recap of my story:
My name is Carolyn... I am 37 (close to 40) and just had my first child this summer but dh and I don't want to wait too long for another because it took us 2 years to have our first and we are getting older..... so we are TTC #2 now!

I have a question for you ladies: my temp dropped today but I have been getting negative opks so far.... only been testing once a day because I am only on cycle day 10 today and usually I O around day 12.... do you think I missed the surge and we should bd anyway today? or should I just wait and see if I get a postive opk in the next few days?

479 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 479 Replies | Last Page

Yeah essemkay!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Yeah essemkay!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Swimmom, how are you doing?

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

10 years ago

Swimmom, did you have your baby??

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Hey ladies....my baby boy was born 7-2-13 7 lbs 7 oZ 19 inches full head of black hair! He is sooo precious!!!!!

User Image

10 years ago

Swimmom, congratulations on the birth of your little boy!!! What a blessing!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

10 years ago

Congratulations! Welcome to Swimbaby!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Congratulations Swimom. That is awesome news! Keep us posted on how you and baby are doing!

User Image

10 years ago

Swimmom- CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LIL MAN!!!! <3

Essemkay-so happy for you, so good to hear you and baby are doing good <3

AFM-just had my cycle day 3 bloodwork done Sat. should have the results sometime this week and will go from there if my OB refers me to the RE...

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

10 years ago

angel197088, hope the bloodwork sheds some light!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo