Community post

Discussion

Over 40 TTC.... and I KNOW I am not the ONLY one: Part IV

View Full Post

Well, we got to page 16 so I started it over......

here's a recap of my story:
My name is Carolyn... I am 37 (close to 40) and just had my first child this summer but dh and I don't want to wait too long for another because it took us 2 years to have our first and we are getting older..... so we are TTC #2 now!

I have a question for you ladies: my temp dropped today but I have been getting negative opks so far.... only been testing once a day because I am only on cycle day 10 today and usually I O around day 12.... do you think I missed the surge and we should bd anyway today? or should I just wait and see if I get a postive opk in the next few days?

479 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 479 Replies | Last Page

Sad News - my friend who had for years been told she could never have children then found out a few werks ago she was pregnant, has sadly misscarried yesterday. Although we have only been struggling for 4 years mow, i am totally guttered for her and her DH. Life can be so cruel

10 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear that Kraken. Is she over 40 as well?

User Image

10 years ago

So sorry for your friend's loss, Kraken.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Hey ladies..just checking in...baby August doing well 1 week today! Wish i could figure out how to post a pic......
Afm on top of csection had hernia repair...super slow and sore...
Praying for you all

User Image

10 years ago

Kraken, what a heartbreaking story... So sad :(
What's going on with you?

Swimmom, good to hear that all is well aside from a rather slow and painful recovery. Enjoy the time with baby August :)

Angel, hope you will get some helpful information or good news from your 3d labs.

Essemkay... So you are indeed preggers :)

Afm, having a fussy newborn at almost 44 is pretty tough but I'd do it all again!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

10 years ago

I am, indeed. Hope I stay that way for a bit! :)

I had my first fussy newborn at 43. God wiling, I will be 45 when this one is born. You can do it!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Baby died. I'm shattered. D&C scheduled for Tuesday if I haven't passed it entirely before that.

I wish you all the best.

10 years ago

Oh Essemkay. I'm so very very sorry. That's awful news. You are in my thoughts xx

User Image

10 years ago

Oh no!!! :(
I am so very sad about your news, essemkay. :(

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

10 years ago

OH NO ESSEMKAY :'( My heart is just breaking for you hun ((((HUGS)))) you are in my thoughts and prayers <3

AFM-still waiting for the stinking dr's office to give me my results, they called last tues. for some reason questioning whether i had the labs done on cycle day 3 which was just weird cuz i called them when i started AF and they are the ones that sent the orders for Sat. cycle day 3... so just called them a bit ago and hoping someone calls me back to know what is going on...

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo