Community post

Discussion

Over 40 TTC.... and I KNOW I am not the ONLY one: Part IV

View Full Post

Well, we got to page 16 so I started it over......

here's a recap of my story:
My name is Carolyn... I am 37 (close to 40) and just had my first child this summer but dh and I don't want to wait too long for another because it took us 2 years to have our first and we are getting older..... so we are TTC #2 now!

I have a question for you ladies: my temp dropped today but I have been getting negative opks so far.... only been testing once a day because I am only on cycle day 10 today and usually I O around day 12.... do you think I missed the surge and we should bd anyway today? or should I just wait and see if I get a postive opk in the next few days?

479 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 479 Replies | Last Page

yeah essemkay!!!!!!!!

Im 44 too! Go God!

Im tired from so much rest....have Dr appt on Friday...hoping to set section date. ..

User Image

10 years ago

YAAAAAY!!!! essemkay <3 praying for a happy and healthy 9 mths for you <3

Kraken-to me that just shows through God all things are possible <3 Congrats to your friend.. :)

Toronto- now you think can get rid of me that easily, i'm hear cheering y'all on and sooo happy for all of you... now that i have pulled myself out of this rut i was in..am currently starting to train with some friends of mine for my very first 5K run in August...and to make it even more exciting it's a Biggest Loser 5k so will get to meet some of the cast, yaaay!!! and got a call from my ob and they are going to do CD3 bloodwork to check all my hormones and such not real familiar with it but guess will find out when AF decides to rear her ugly head, something is still out of wack as my last cycle was 52 days, ugghhh

DH-43 Me-41 User Image

10 years ago

angel197088, hope the bloodwork gives you some answers. :)

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Exactly Angel makes me feel so much better about things. I was ready to give up. Im really chuffed for her xx

10 years ago

Hi!!!! Need help.... and advise! Am 47 and ttc. Had a polyp removed last month. My period had been regular 27 days. After surgery it was 26 days... we bd on what I thought was my o time. Expected af on Monday, but nothing... today some tenderness in stomach.... but no af. Period regular.... wondering if i could be pregnant or menopausal..... please scared to take a hpt and see it negative. Think I am 15 days po and no implementation bleed

10 years ago

Wish I could tell you something definitive, Jaxx6207. At 15dpo, you should be able to get a reliable result from an HPT.

Good luck!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

I know its scary...but you have to test or wait for af.
Fingers crossed for you though :)

User Image

10 years ago

Had an ultrasound this morning, 8 weeks, baby looks great! Adorable little arm buds forming!! I can't believe this is really happening!

10 years ago

Brilliant news Essemkay, so happy for you x

User Image

10 years ago

Fantastisch news, essemkay!! The power of the last try!? ;) Wishing you happy, healthy nine months!!

Me: 43 DBF: 49 13 unsuccessful cycles TTC IVF #3: u/s 8w2d: bean stopped growing, no hb , 06/21 D&C IVF #4 BFP - it's a girl! 06-03-2013 Fiona Isabel was born

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo