Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Joy: how did your appt go?

~Ayrian User Image User Image

11 years ago

Aryian your right, 3 day weekend this week!!! Woohoo! Sorry about the temp but its way too early to draw conclusions from that. Still really hoping this is your month girl!!! Fx

Joy I didnt know you had an appointment today, fun! Tell us all about it. Im living a pregnant life vicariously through you. Lol Thats all I have at the moment.

Afm worked on my deck garden today. Dont have a backyard so I grow lots of stuff in pots. It works for now. 2 dpo today I think, but not totally sure. Trying not to dwell on it.
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

11 years ago

Joy my bad, just scrolled though and sure enough you told us about the appointment. I must have been distracted thinking about slurpees. Lol

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Becca - LoL, thats okay, slurpees are very distracting! Hehe! My apt went great... will tell ya more below! Glad you got some gardening done! I so desperately need to get mine done! I havent even weeded yet!!

Ayrian - Eeek, eek, eek!! Seriously sweetie your chart looks JUST like mine! AND even tho your temp fell slightly it's still above your "triphasic" coverline!!! I am literally bouncing in my chair right now!! Can't wait for you to test on Thurs!!! SO excited!!

AFM - Apt this am was great, doc found the heartbeat almost instantly!! And I am finally into a "normal" apt time frame... at first I was going every 2 weeks, then every 3 weeks and now I have worked my way up to 4 weeks!! Only crappy part is now I have to wait another 4 weeks before hearing baby's heartbeat. He is also booking me an u/s in about 6 weeks... so I will be 18 weeks at that point. Sucks cause thats when we will be going for our non-diagnostic u/s to find out the gender, so we'll have 2 u/s like a week apart, but thats okay!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Joy: Yay for an amazing apt! So happy you got to hear the heartbeat!!! Wish I could give you a hug - so I hope you feel the hug vibes from me this morning.

Becca: Garden work, eh? I should probably do more of that too, but my dh and fil are always out there. We made a deal a long time ago: I'll take care of the inside and you take care of the outside. We have a pretty big yard, but with the way my dh and fil work, 3 is a crowd. lol.

AFM: woke up feeling a little nauseous this morning. Temp is still up. It has gone from Monday 97.88 to Tuesday 97.77 to today 97.76. I promise I'll test tomorrow if my temp is still up, since that's when I calculate that AF should be here. Hope everyone has a great day!!

11 years ago

Ayrian - YAY your temp is still up!!!! Seriously, I did the research when my chart looked "triphasic".... they said only about THREE percent of triphasic charts end in af!!!! I am seriously sooooooo excited right now!!! Can't wait for you to test tomorrow!!!!!!!

xx Joy

Thank you, Joy. I don't know how I'm feeling about this. Trying to not get too excited, but looking forward to seeing what tomorrow brings. Seeing my temp stay up today was pretty cool and put a smile on my face. I have been "feeling preggers" today - feel like I did last year before my m/c. I have been feeling pretty yucky today - nausea and stuff. I had to stop and get some ginger to ease things up.
So happy your apt went well. So excited for you!!

Becca: how are you holding up? What dpo are you on?

Bee: Hope you're back soon, missing you!

11 years ago

Hey Ladies just wanted to let everyone know that I had an appt today and it went great. Twins are both measuring 11wks 4days and their heart rate was also the same...162. I love being able to go see them, its a sigh of relief when i see those little hearts flickering. Glad your apt went good also joy and I hope everyone else is doing good. Talk to you ladies soon......I know im not on much but i do get on and read whats going on with everyone

Jamie Good luck to everyone! User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies. I'm wondering. I don't get a lot of ewcm anymore and it's not super stretchy like I see in pics of it. Should I try EPO?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jil - It can't hurt to try! I took EPO from the end of AF until O day... but some ladies take it right from the beginning of their cycles, only thing you have to do is make sure you stop as soon as you o! GL!

Jamie - Woohoo!! So happy to hear the twins are doing great, measuring as they should and have good strong heartbeats!!

Ayrian - I am sooooooooooooooo excited right now.... can't wait for tomorrow!! Your symptoms sound super promising too!! I wanna see what your bbt is gonna be in the am!! Are you going to test if it's still high?? You said Thurs right?

AFM - Feeling nauseous.... think thats due to the exhaustion tho... keep trying to stay up to get one more thing done while dh is at work, but I just cant do it. Guess my messy house will have to wait for tomorrow... time for bed! G'night all!!

xx Joy

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo