Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Joy, i had to do the progesterone suppositories too. i just did it at bed time so i wouldnt have to worry about any leakage. warning tmi, but just so your aware and wont be freaked out, the suppositories cause a lot more discharge, and its kinda thick. when i first started them i would panic when i felt a bit of a gush, assuming it was blood, but it always turned out to be leakage from the suppository. maybe it wont be the same for you, but i had to wear panty liners. ugh, sorry ladies, just tryna help since i found out the hard way! lol!

Liz

12 years ago

Hi Friends!

Bee: I will have 8 or 9 people at my house. Mostly my Dh's side of the family and my little brother. It should be lovely. Cleaning got started but not as far along as I hoped it would - my vacuum broke and dh still hasn't fixed it. ugh!
I"m so excited you got to feel your baby and hear the heartbeat! I'm a little jealous that you get to have a midwife - that was always my wish, but insurance won't cover it. I wish we could afford different insurance, but I'm blessed that I have what I do have.

Joy: That is a lot of viles. I always get so nauseous when they take blood. Maybe I'll get over it when I'm preggers and they have to draw so much, but I doubt it. I do hope that the progesterone is what you need. Still excited and loving to see you're preggers ticker! GL with your laptop!

Jaime: What's you're news?

AFM: AF is gone!!! Onto bed dancing, praying and whatever else will help me be preggers. All else is going well. Just finalizing easter plans and relaxing.

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Sorry ladies, don't know if I told you but I'm in the process of buying a house and its been a long aggrivating process and its still not over. So I'm not ignoring u just been super busy :-) But anyways my appt on Thursday went good, it was at the local health dept so they just confirmed the pregnancy and told me that based off my LMP my due date should be Dec 9th. I have an appt at my regular OBGYN on the 25th and they will do an ultrasound to give me a more exact due date. Hope everyone else is doing good!

Jamie Good luck to everyone! User Image

12 years ago

Happy Easter weekend everyone,

Ayrian~ Ha! My vacuum's broken too! I had to borrow our neighbour's because between the woodstove and mud (dog and dh track wood chips and springtime in) it was really getting messy! It broke the day I was cleaning for the arrival of my mother-in-law... of course.
It sounds like you will have a fantastic party for Easter dinner. Have fun!

Joy~ That's so great that you got to tell your parents already, and got to start shopping with your ma. My mom and I were talking on the phone the other day, and she has plans to start 'accumulating' stuff for the baby in June; this is perfect for us, since our space is small and still needs some rearranging ;)

Liz~ Good tip for suppositories! I'll have to remember that I ever do them :) How are you feeling lately?

Jaime~ Wow, it sounds like you're pretty busy! Good timing with the house stuff now before you get too heavy or sick feeling. I'm glad your first appt. went well. Dec 9 sounds like a lovely time of year. Your delivery and Joy's will be very close!

Becca and Bug, thinking of you and sending love. xoxo

Afm,
Still in a lot of pain from ligaments stretching. I hope my abs haven't torn, but sometimes it feels that way above my pelvic bone. I've been hobbling around a lot, and feel kind of heavy and helpless... but cheerful enough.
I'm going to swim today and I'll just have to take it easy on my legs.
I was just reading about size of fetus at 22 weeks, and apparently the bean is almost a foot long and almost a pound! I'm going grocery shopping in town today, so I'm going to weigh a bunch of different veggies to see the equivalent: One potato and a small zucchini?, or one apple and one turnip? or maybe small melon!

Have a great weekend,
xo Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Dont have long cause dh and I are heading out in about 10 mins, but wanted to come on and say hi!

Bee - Ooo exciting!! I wonder what it will be.... I'm thinking the apple and turnup maybe.... let us know!!

Jamie - Do they usually do an u/s when you 1st go to your ob/gyn?? (If so you're really lucky! only reason I get one at 8 weeks is bc I had such a horrible mc last time!)

Ayrian - I am sure you will get used to the blood being taken... at this point I didnt even notice a difference when she said "are you doing ok" I was just kinda "year whatever" lol!

Liz - I thought it was you that had taken it as well (you were the one that told me to ask my doc, right? lol, didnt end up having to of couse cause that was like the first thing he said!) Getting used to the pregestrone, have lots of dc with it tho... but the pharmasist told me to expect that.

Happy Easter weekend everyone!! What does everyone have planned for the holiday?

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Joy: so happy that things are going well and you are having fun with the family!

Bee: Vacuums: Honestly dont know how people did without them before they were invented and made really easily and lighter to use. Just tapping my fingers on waiting for dh to fix ours. I guess it's just a belt, but the thing is from the 70's and difficult to clean and change - ugh.
Hope you soreness subsides. have fun swimming and shopping!

Jamie! New house for the bundle of joy!!! Yay!!! Glad ur appointment went well and I look forward to hearing about the u/s when you get it!

So excited for you and all you preggo's out there!!!

AFM: Cleaning and getting ready for Easter. Trying not to go over board, but want it to be a nice time too. Cleaning and doing some baking and finishing decorations for tomorrow. I can't to too many decorations, especially table because FIL will attack and destroy - especially if it's chocolate! LOL.

Happy Easter Everyone!!!

12 years ago

Ayrian, wasn't it you who made decoy cookies for your dh and FIL while preparing for a holiday past? I still think that's a brilliant move. haha. Have a great dinner.
xo

User Image

12 years ago

Ayrian - LoL @ the FIL comment! My dh is the same! Hope you have a wonderful Easter!!

AFM - I am a little crushed today... just found out a good friend on here had a m/c, and it really breaks my heart. And then after that I found out another friend (who wasnt even trying) is pg... she is due almost the exact same time as me, again (this is the same one who has the baby turning 1 this month that was born days before my 1st was due) so now I am kind irritated at that... as if I wasnt worried enough before that I could m/c again... now if I do I will be in the same situation as baby#1... constantily looking at whatever they are celebrating and knowing I should be too. With BOTH her kids. *sigh* not really a great day news wize... nausea and everything was pretty under control today tho, so that was good & I am looking forward to a yummy Easter dinner with the family tomorrow.

Joy

Bee: I do make decoy cookies for FIL during the Thanksgiving/Christmas holidays. I guess I should have known better. haha. Since he has been on this gluten free diet, if he sees something that he doesn't normally get, he gets really excited. I'm just glad I was able to find an easy gluten free recipe. So many of them call for ingredients i would never buy or have in the house because they are so dang expensive! Anyway, just happy that he loves his GF treats.

Joy: So sorry to hear about the friend and m/c. Ugh - breaks my heart. I'll send her some loving vibes. As for the friend who "whoops she did it again" Try not to let it weigh too heavy on you. Just stay with today and be so excited that you are where you are! Hugs and hand squeezes. Plus I don't think you have anything to worry about. That little bean is stickin around for you!

hugs, hand squeezes and love to all!

12 years ago

Happy Easter ladies!!

Ayrian - Thanks hun, I am not going to let her news affect me... it just kinda threw me yesterday. My little bean is sticking around this time for sure. Hope you're doing great! xx

AFM - Just cleaning the house toay and getting dinner ready... the family is coming over to my place for Easter this year.

Joy

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo