Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Come Keep Me Company Please!

Hello!

My name is Joy. I have been on & off this site for the p1yrboldst few years, & am back on, though not actively ttc at the moment, and hoping to find some lovelylladies to chat with again!

Here is my story..
My name is Joy. I'm 31, Canadian.
Been with dh (31) 12 yrs, married 5 of those.
We have 2 beautiful boys, Logan (1 1/2) & Carson (4 mos)
We have 2 fur babies, an 11 yr old blue healer named Cooper & a 1yr old Lab/boxer named Lexi

I started ttc in 2010, got pg quickly then m/c'd at 8 weeks
Ttc nearly another year before becoming pg again only to m/c again. This time a missed m/c (baby died at 8 weeks, spotting at 10 weeks & full m/c at 11.
Bleeding issues with that one landed me in the hospital 3 weeks, many procedures & surgeries later I finally healed.
Got my 3rd bfp & delivered a 9lb 8oz baby boy on Dec 1 2012
Decided to ntnp when af came back in March & surprisingly (& happily) got my 4th bfp when dd was only 6 mos old!
Delivered a 10.5lb baby boy on March 23 2014.. with NO pain management might I add.. NOT by choice!

Currently just enjoying my amazing little boys, & basically ntnp tho ideally I'd like my boys to be able to share a room when #3 comes ;) We'll see!

Hope some lovely ladies will join me as I cycle track! :)

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

10 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

I apologize for all my typos, I'm on my phone!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey Joy!!! I was around in the earlier BYOB days! I wasn't TTC but we conceived on my last cycle.

We have had some trouble. I had some spotting and I was told two days ago (5 weeks, 5 days) that there is no heartbeat and the baby is measuring small. They expect me to miscarry, but I am still holding onto some hope.

It is nice to see a familiar face around here!!!

~ Amanda User Image

9 years ago

Mevensgirl, I remember you from the old byob threads. I am so sorry to hear that! Ill never foget going for an u/s after some sporting to be told baby had no heartbeat. My Dr wanted to do a D&C right away, but I refused cause I was holding out hope. That was at ten weeks tho. Maybe your baby's heartbeat just hasn't started yet, if memory serves it doesn't usually start till 5 or 6 weeks. Keeping my fx for you & your little one! <3 I had spotting with ds #2 & it ended up being nothing, so spotting doesn't always mean something bad. Keep me posted!!

xx Joy

Thanks Joy! I'm still holding onto hope. Staying positive. :)

How are your boys doing? We're friends on facebook. The pictures are adorable. :)

~ Amanda User Image

9 years ago

Hey hun,

Yeah I follow you on fb :) enjoy seeing what you are up to!

The boys are doing great! Logan has his first dentist apt tomorrow & a hearingtest tTuesday (he isn't talking so doc wants to rule out an issue with hearing.. he follows direction well tho so doubt its a hearing issue)

How is everything going with your family? Any more news on baby?? Been thinking of you lots, hope all is going well!

xx Joy

JOY! Remember me? I'm so glad you're back. I think about you regularly and wonder how the boys are. I hope you're doing well.

As you know, I broke up with my fiance two years ago and stopped ttc. Well, I've been seeing someone new for quite a while now, and we've decided to ttc for my first and his second.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Hey snow! Of course I remember you! Glad to hear things are going well with the new guy & that you are back to ttc! Happy to hear you are with someone who is on the same page as you on the family front. Wasn't that an issue with your last bf, he wasn't wanting to ttc? Hope all is well!

xx

Joy- My previous relationship we both wanted a baby but the relationship disintegrated pretty quickly. Turns out he was a lying, thieving, cheat. So yeah, I'm pretty glad that we didn't have a baby together. I would have been on my own. But my new boyfriend is wonderful. I trust him completely. He wants a baby but also says there's no rush. I'm only 27 so I have a while yet. He's 38 though. I'd like a baby before he turns 40. He's had me take some months off just as he gets his career in order. But it's all good now, I have the ok to go to start charting and what not.

are you planning for number 3?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Oh right, I remember you telling us about that now. Seems like so long ago! Glad your new man is treating you right & that you are able to start actively ttc!

Ds#2 is only 4 mos so for now we are just ntnp :) if we get pg we will be thrilled, of not we will likely start actively ttc around April. Dh would love 3 under 3 though! Haha!

Xx

Joy- How are you today? You should come on over to May 2015 Babies!!! it's very active!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo