Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 289 Replies | Last Page

No symptoms that I don't expect AF to be here. Uterus is heavy and crampy, bbs hurt like they have been used as punching bags, and I'm a little (a lot if you're asking my dh) bitchy. Temp dropped below coverline today. I should start to spot tonight and af will be here in her furry tomorrow. I was hoping with the late O date that she would have held off a few more days so I could have gotten through my weekend classes w/o her, but I guess she wanted to be apart of my weekend. UGH - Damn Bitch.

:)

How are you feeling? I still get so excited as your ticker adds another day to your pregnancy!!!! LOVE that you have your little bean, Joy!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

11 years ago

i'm still reading! doing EPO for the first time so hoping that we might be able to catch it this time even though DH leaves a few days before O is predicted!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Hey everyone, sorry still no internet at home so I have to get on my cell to catch up with you ladies. Well my doctors appt went great, they did an ultrasound and I got to hear the heartbeats......Yeah you read that right, they found two lil beans in there. I was in shock but my dh was so excited, he was like a litttle kid with a new toy. I have to go back May 23, they said they're gonna do monthly ultrasounds to make sure the babies are growing at the same rate. Hope all is well with everybody, I'll keep you updated.

Jamie Good luck to everyone! User Image

11 years ago

Hey everyone, sorry still no internet at home so I have to get on my cell to catch up with you ladies. Well my doctors appt went great, they did an ultrasound and I got to hear the heartbeats......Yeah you read that right, they found two lil beans in there. I was in shock but my dh was so excited, he was like a litttle kid with a new toy. I have to go back May 23, they said they're gonna do monthly ultrasounds to make sure the babies are growing at the same rate. Hope all is well with everybody, I'll keep you updated.

Jamie Good luck to everyone! User Image

11 years ago

Jamie!!! Wow! congratulations! Two little beans. What a blessing!!! So excited for you.

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jamie - Yay twins!! So exciting!! hun!!

Katie - Glad you decided to try the EPO this time around... dh and I used preseed all the time and both cycles we added EPO to the mix I got my bfp's!

Ayrian - Aw you're so sweet hun! I am still nervous as I am in what I now refer to as my "uh-oh" zone... between the beginng of week 8 and the middle of week 9 is where I have had problems in the past, so just trying to get through this "bump" at the moment! lol... really hoping we'll get to hear the heartbeat on May 3rd as I will be nearly 10 weeks...
Sorry to hear your bbt dropped below coverline I am still keeping my for you though! I really hope you get your much deserved bfp soon!

AFM - Nothing new... gotta finish cleaning my house today as I am having a girlfriend over tomorrow. Then going to the gym with my Mom this afternoon. Dh has all next week off, so I am hoping I dont kill him in that time (lol) he is obsessed with a project he is doing at the moment and me with my pregnancy hormones causes us to butt heads at times! lol!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Ayrian - Any news? Did af show?

Joy, Thanks for asking and thinking of me. Yes, she showed on Friday Afternoon. I had a hard weekend and could really use a weekend to recover from my weekend, but glad that AF is out the door in the next day or two.

Hope everyone had a good weekend.

11 years ago

Hi friends!

Sorry I've been MIA, but I was out of town with work and wasn't checking 'fun' internet.

I'll read back through to catch up, but a Congratulations to Jamie on twins! That's so exciting.

AFM,

I'm feeling lots of movement now, rotations a well as kicks if I'm lying on my side. It surprises me to feel movement at both ends of my sides. I think the baby is stretching!
My ligament pain is almost gone since I have been really working at healing. Not much activity, but some walking every day.
Otherwise, I'm going away again for two weeks to visit my brothers in Toronto and Montreal soon. I'm excited to do some big city shopping!
A friend of mine just gave me a huge bag of new born baby clothes (for a boy, but if it's a girl she'll wear blue too ;) I'm happy to have the first baby stuff put in our second room now.

I'll catch up again real soon.
Love to you all. I missed you!
xoxo
Bee

User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Bee - Glad all is going well and you've been feeling lots of movement!! Have fun on your trip!!

Ayrian - Sorry to hear the wicked witch showed, *sigh* on to the next cycle... hopefully this will be your lucky one! You trying anything different this time? Cant remember what you normally use/do?

AFM - 9 weeks 3 days today.... on my 1st pg I bleed at 8 weeks 4 days, 2nd pg I spotted at 9 weeks 2 days... so I have never been this far without a hint of trouble before!! Yay!! Hopefully all goes well at my apt on Thurs!! FX

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo