Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Ayrian - Yay for vacation time! So sorry you are still feeling so crummy though. I will be keeping my that af doesnt show for you! Hopefully you're our next bfp!!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

found out today I am having a BOY!!!

12 years ago

Oh Liz that is so exciting!!!!

Thanks Joy: How are you feeling? Any morning sickness or anything else?

Liz: So excited for you! Congrats on the Boy!

Bee: How are you doing and feeling? Recovered fully from the flu, I hope?

AFM: Well, Im feeling better today. Actually feeling more like myself, but I have only been awake for about ten minutes. :) I am looking forward to having this week off. It will be fun. I have a lot of small adventures for us to do and I also plan to sneak off and see my side of the family. :)
I'm not sure what signs I've been having besides flu signs. Tummy is still feeling sensitive but I''m hungry so I'll try something more besides the BRAT diet today. :) Hope everyone has a lovely day. I'm so happy to see blue skies and sunshine outside - Lord knows us Seattlites needs some Vit.D!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Ayrian - So glad you're feeling better sweetie! I really do hope you get some good news soon!

I am doing pretty good, thanks for asking! Still hasnt really sunk in yet that I am pregnant. Have had some nausea but thats about it, havent actually gotten sick or anything, and it seems to be fairly controled by eating small meals throuhgout the day. I am loving every minute though! I will happy hang my head over a toilet all 40 weeks if it means I get a healthy little bundle this november/decemeber!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!! Not over for us yet, its spring break here, so I've got a busy week planned with my neice and nephews, my sisters and my mom!

Joy

Hi girls,

I think we're already 4 in 5 right? Me, Liz (November), Talless (january?), and now Joy. I'm hoping for 5 in 5 :)

Ayrian, I am glad you are feeling better and that you have the week off. You work so hard for your family, I think you deserve the break :) Have a great time visiting your side of the fam!

Jaime, I'll be keeping fingers and toes crossed on April 1st! Or wait... it's April fools day, so should I do the opposite?? Anyway, I'll be thinking of you :)

Laura, What are you up to?

Joy, I think vitamin B6&12 help with sickness. The downside is that you may feel anxious with no symptoms ;) Your body is doing its very best to create.

Liz,yay for a little boy! that's exciting.

Bug, if you're out there, we're still sending you love.

Afm, Had my 20 week u/s, and I have a low lying placenta but the baby is healthy. I figure I have another 20 weeks to let the placenta move up, so I'm not going to worry yet. DH just got home, so it's dinner time!

xxoo Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Bee, Thank you for remembering me. I'm just laying low after finding out I'm dealing with Male Factor Infertility and my hubby canceled his appointment till June 26th.

I'm sorry I haven't been around its just so hard right now for me.

User image

12 years ago

Oh, sweetiepie, I'm sorry you're going through that and that you have to wait so long for the appointment. I understand that you're lying low, I just wanted to let you know we're still sending love and hope to you. No reply necessary :)
xoxooxo

User Image

12 years ago

Joy: glad you're feeling good so far. Have fun with the family!

Bee: yay for an ultra sound and 20 weeks! yay!!! Do you have your site up on Countdown my preggo?

Bug: good to hear from you.

AFM: First official day of vacation and I think I'll still take it a little easy. I'm still feeling a little 'hangover' from the flu I had. I'm able to eat this morning, so that's a good thing. I have my test day for this Friday - trying to hold out until then, but it's hard. Even my DH is after me to test, especially since I was so sick this weekend. It's the first time he has asked me to test - so it makes me even more curious. I told him it's way too early to show, so we will see!
Happy monday everyone!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi Ladies

Sorry for not updating in a while. Ive been a little down, Hubby and I are going through a weird time. We talked last week, but things have been a little off since then. We need to sit down and talk again to see if we are going to ttc again next cycle or if we are going to take some time off, although I may still take the soy/epo again just do I dont get stuck with another LONG cycle.
Im currently 13dpo-expecing af to come tomorrow or wednesday. The only strange thing is that I normally have sore bbs a few days before af arrives and so far nothing, and last night i had some weird stabbing pains in my uterus area, so I went to the bathroom thinking af was making an arrival (i usually only get cramps when af arrives) and I had a large amount of cm (sorry tmi) when I wiped, then today when I woke up I went to the bathroom & I had another large amount--which is weird for right before af arrives-I usually dry up. Other than that, no real other symptoms except last last week I had some twinges aroune my left ovary-kinda similar to O pains but not as strong. Im not getting my hopes up because im not expecting anything this cycle except af since bd-ing timing was not great.
Hope you ladies are doing well.

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo