Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Ayrian - OMG I totally agree!! They have a pill to STOP you from getting pg... someone needs to invent one to MAKE you get pg!! Cause this ttc is driving me crazy!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Joy: sometimes I think about all the stuff parents tell their kids so the kids don't get knocked up too early in life. You know, things like: holding hands will lead to a baby. Kissing will get your pregnant. Long Hugging will get you in trouble. Etc. So, I've been doing all that and look at me - not preggers or in trouble. Ugh and LOL.
Seriously annoyed.

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hey Ladies, sorry haven't been on in a while me and the hubby just got back from a short vacation in miami. According to ff I O'd yesterday so I guess I'm officially in the 2ww now. I think if nothing happens this month we're gonna stop trying for a lil while cuz I'd like to get into the sonography program at the local college and its a 2yr program that starts next January. Fingers crossed guess we'll see what happens this month.

Jamie Good luck to everyone! User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

So today ctp tells me it thinks I o'd on March 17th! A full week AFTER my +opk! I think my chart is actually qualifying as triphasic at the moment, not sure tho, but thats probably why ctp is so confused. FF still says The 10th so I am sticking with that!

Well Mom is almost home! ttyl!
Joy

Joy, I looked at your bbt chart and it definately looks triphasic!!! Can't wait til its testing time!
<3
-Liz

12 years ago

Thanks Liz! I doubt it means anything since I have never had it before in either my pg or non-pg cycles... probably just another evil trick from mother nature to try and get my hopes up! lol!

Tho I have to say, after seeing my parents today I would LOVE to be pg this cycle... my Mom bought a TON of baby stuff for me while she was away... lots of christmas stuff! (and who could blame her at those prices! - $1.80 for a sleeper! Yikes she finds crazy deals!!) A lot of them were 0-3mos ones and if I were pg this cycle I would be due Dec 1st! FX but my symptoms are very af like so not holding my breath! lol

xx
Joy

omg triphasic chart and now I need y'all to check out my hpt images... I think I may have gotten a bfp!?!?!?

Joy - I see a second line!!!!!!! Yay congrats girl!!!!!!!!
So happy for you girl!!!!!!

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago

OMG!!!!! JOY!!!!!! I see a definate line, and from what I know those frer tests don't lie!!!! Sooooooooooo freakin happy for you!!!!!

12 years ago

Congrats Joy I see the line I'm so happy for you!

Jamie Good luck to everyone! User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo