Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Becca: Wow - don't feel crazy, cause we all are at our own times. I am glad that you will be seeing someone about this. With it happening twice, I would be a little curious to find out what it turns out to be. Oh, and like Bee - I like the tmi stuff too. Thank you for trusting us with your story, concerns and questions. I'm sorry I don't have any information for you, but so happy that you checked in with us!

Bee: Owch and Wow - baby kicks. Loving that!

AFM: Cd13. Just bding and trying to keep calm and relaxed. have a great night and time to sleep!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Becca - You dont ever have to worry about sounding crazy on here, if you are we ALL are!! And we always want to hear whats going on with you so dont ever think you're "bothering" us! We love you and we are always happy to hear from you!
Now as for your very bazar situation, I would definitely talk to your ob/gyn... the only time I have EVER had something like that was during my last m/c (mine was like gelitin or something, but was red cause I was bleeding so much at the time.)

Bee - Glad you're doing well! Yay for baby soccer player or matial artist!! Hehe!

Ayrian - Yay, almost time for O?? Happy bding!!

AFM - Heading out to the gym today, then having a ralxing day with my Mom.

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Having a kinda hard day today. I know that we are in our fertile window and bding as we can - but I'm having a hard day. If I didn't have my m/c I would have a two week old baby in my arms right now. Just feeling heartbroken. DH is going through some stress right now and so can't talk to him-don't know even if I would say anything, cause I would hate to see him upset too. ugh... this is so hard on my heart.

12 years ago

ayrian - aw sweetie I am so sorry you are/were having such a rough day. Wish there was something I could do to help make it better, but I know there is nothing.

I'm going to a birthday party tomorrow for a little guy who is only days older than my first little one should be. It's just heartbreaking.

Joy

Hi ladies

Aryian - so sorry about having a rough time with your past mc. It must be so painful to think about having the baby if it had made it. Im truly so sorry for your loss. Hope your days ahead are better and that good things are coming your way.

Joy - hope the b day party went well. So glad you were pregnant for it. Do your friends know yet?

Bee - hope your doing great

Afm dh just got a new job woohoo! Way better insurance and more money. I think getting help from a fertility clinic is going to be a real possibilty now for us! So happy. I really have a lot of hope now. I dont know if we will ttc this month. We might wait a month just to make sure we are totally covered with the new insurance. feel like things are looking up for me even if technically im not pregnant yet.
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago

Thank you, Becca and Joy for you kind words. It has been a rough patch for me this cycle.

Becca: Congratulations on the new job! very exciting! and the insurance!!! woo hoo!

AFM: My bbt shows that I haven't ovulated this month. I'm so baffled. I usually O on cd 14-16 and now I'm at CD18 and nothing. I'm kinda freakin out - this has never happened before. Also this weekend has been pretty stressful. A good friend of my dh's passed away. We are all still in shock - she was only 50 and had a heart attack. Wow. Crazy. Anyway, things around here have been a little stressful. Ugh. Off to work!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Becca - Yay for dh's new job!! So glad you will have coverage and that ttc & possibly even getting fertility help is an option again!! Hope you get some bfp news soon! So happy you're feeling so hopeful!

Ayrian - Sorry to hear about dhs friend. Sometimes stress can postpone O (just like it can postpone af) so dont give up on O-ing! Also last time I got my bfp I o'd on like cd20 (usually o between cd 15-18) so that you will O soon!! Keep bding just incase!

AFM - had a crazy busy weekend... the birthday was fine though, and so was the cheerleading competition, glad it's over though!

xx
Joy

Still no O. I'm cd 19. UGH!

12 years ago

Ayrian - Dont give up sweeite... I have O'd pretty late before, so it is still possible. for you!

per my bbt, I O'd yesterday. I'm so freaking mad - dh stopped bding with me as soon as he found out about his friend passing - I haven't even seen him for more than a few minutes here and there. He's keeping himself busy - I understand it, he is hurting. well, that's all the nice stuff I can muster up right now, I'll leave with that.
Hope everyone is having a great day.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo