Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Someone come chat with me!

Hi ladies!

So the BYOB threads have been pretty quiet as of late both on ctp & cmp, hoping starting a new thread can get some chatter going with both old and new members!

Lets start with an introduction...

My name is Joy
I'm from Canada
I have 2 fur babies, a 10 yr old blue healer, & a 6 year old black lab

I ttc for 2 years which included, a natural m/c at 8 weeks, a missed m/c that finally began at 11 weeks -baby had died at 8-, 2 d&c's, numerous other procedures/operations during a 3 week hospital stay from complications due to the missed m/c and a whole lot of waiting, hoping and heartbreak.

Finally we had success - our 1st child, a baby boy was born on Dec 4th 2012!! He is my whole world and was worth every bit of heartache we had to endure!

After his birth we decided when af returned we would ntnp as we couldn't stomach the thought of preventing when we had so much trouble ttc in the first place. Well, I am now almost 23 weeks pregnant with another baby boy! I'm due March 13th 2014 & we couldn't be more excited!!

Hope all my byob ladies (& some newbies) will join me on here - its awfully lonely on here lately! lol!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

6 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi Joy

My name is Ramona
I'm from San Diego, CA
I have 3 children: dd 5, ds 4, dd 3.
1 cat

I'll sum up my story really quick, DH and I got married started having babies. We got pregnant very easily with all three. # 4 hasn't been as easy. I bbt and used opks for a few months then stopped because I was getting to obsessed with TTC. We've been NTNP for the last two months. I'm about 9dpo and I'm planning on tracking my cycles again starting next cycle.

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

User Image

10 years ago

Hello I'm Holly 31 from ILLINOIS.
I have 3 children (Grant 11) Grace (9) Konner (3)
Tcc for 2 yrs for 4 th no luck found out I didn't ovulate this cycle even taking clomid for the first time. 3 more months of trying then going to a 'RE . Nice to meet everyone baby dust

10 years ago

Hi, I'm Cat, from Indiana. I have 2 children, my oldest sleeps with the angels and my son is 3. DH and I have been TTC since late July. We had been talking for a few months about ttc and we were two weeks out from my appointment to have my IUD removed when it fell out on it's own. Other than our son, we have 2 cats (Madea and Baldur) and one dog (Freya).

my ! User Image

10 years ago

Good morning ladies

I'm so happy! After eight months of trying I got my BFP this morning!

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats!!

my ! User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!

Babymine - on your bfp!!!! Such exciting news!!

Cat - guess you guys starting to ttc was meant to be if it just fell out! Lol Maybe your body was telling you the time was right

Wowiwant88 - So sorry to hear you didn't ovulate even while on Clomid. Hope things go smoothly next time & you get your bfp!

AFM - Nothing much new here... Took my little guy to the Santa Claus parade today, he loved it! I'm a huge Christmas person.. usually I would have my house decorated Nov 1st, but havent gottena chance to do it yet.This weekend maybe..

Hope everyone is doing well!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo