Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Ayrian - Yay for finally O-ing what day did you guys last bd? Hope you managed to catch that egg!!

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Thanks, Joy. Last bd was two days ago. i guess technically we aren't completely out of the running, but I don't have high hopes for this month... It's been such a stressful time and we still have a very stressful/busy weekend.
I am just a little debbie downer right now.

Hope all is well with everyone.

~Ayrian User Image User Image

11 years ago

Ayrian - You're still in hun, 2 days is great! FX!

AFM - I went for my doc's apt this morning, he have me another perscritption for my progesterone, tried the dopler on my belly even tho he knew we wouldnt hear anything (which we didnt cause I am right about my dates, I'm not quite 8 weeks) Was really crushed though when he said he wasnt going to send me for an u/s... apparently he doesnt see any reason right now, but if my hcg levels come back to low or I start spotting he will send me. My levels from last time at around 5.5-6 weeks were 8500, Im not sure if thats a pretty good number or not.
I am going back to see him again in 2 weeks, on May 3rd. So hopefully then we'll be able to hear a heartbeat. FX! Still feeling kinda down about not getting the u/s... would be nice to have a little peace of mind.

Joy: Thank you for your upbeat and kind words. Bummer that you didn't get ur u/s, but I'm sure everything will be wonderful for you. GL with your HCG levels. I'm sure it will all work out wonderfully!

AFM: 2DPO. Exhausted, but I know it has to do with my sleeping this last week, stress and well life. I hope that even though I have a very busy weekend, I will be able to get some good nights rest in. It's been a long hard week.

Hope everyone else is doing well. It's been pretty quiet. Are ya'll taking your pregnancy naps or something?
Hugs and hand squeezes

11 years ago

Ayrian - I know, no one seems to be online ever anymore, just you and me! LoL! If your bored and want to actually chat with some more ladies, you can always join the "BYOB" thread too... I chat on there all the time.

Hope your 2ww goes by quickly!!

xx Joy

Sorry ladies, we don't have internet yet at our new house and the signal on our cell phones sucks so I haven't really been on much. I have my first OBGYN appt next wed, so ill let u know how that goes. Glad everyones ok...fngers crossed for you Ayrian.

Jamie Good luck to everyone! User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jamie - Yay for your apt next week! How are you enjoying the new house?

Ayrian - How ya doing today hun?

AFM - Did the yardsale again today... went well, not gonna bother doing it tomorrow again. I have been getting a little worried the past couple days cause my nausea hasnt been as bad as it was, but I am still really tired a lot! Been going to bed at 11 or 12 every night when usually I am fighting my hubby to stay up come 2am! lol Hoping all is still good with my little bean!

xx
joy

Hi ladies!

Not a very chatty bunch these days are we?

Jamie - How was your apt?? (Was it today, or next Wed?)

Ayrian - How ya doing sweetie? You should be, what, about 7dpo now? Almost time to start obsessing/testing!! Keep us posted!!

xx Joy

Hi Ladies.
Hope all is well.

To all the preggies: How are ya'll feeling/doing?

Joy: thanks for checking in with me.

AFM: Af will be here today or tomorrow.
Chat with you later.

11 years ago

Hi hun! (figured I may as well adress the entire thing to you since no once else really seems to be chatting! lol)

I am glad you're doing well... I am keeping my that af doesnt show for you! I would love so much for you to join all the preggo ladies! Have you had any symptoms one way or the other? Keep me posted! I think of you often!

Joy

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo