Community post

Discussion

BYOB: Blocked Tubes & Leaking Boobs

Hi ladies!!

Lets start things off as usual.... with an introduction/update!

My name is Joy
DH and I are both 29 (he'll be 30 next month)
we've been together just over 10yrs
Got married and bought a house together in 2009
We have 1 fur baby named Cooper
From Canada
I'm currently a housewife, but will soon be a stay at home mommy

I got pg back in the summer of 2010 then m/c'd at 8 weeks
We ttc for 8 cycles after the m/c, (10 months)
We have a nursery room all set up waiting for baby

Got pregnant again in June of 2011, but had a missed m/c (baby had died at 8 weeks) with many complications & a 3 week hospital stay

I Finally got back to TTC in Jan/Feb 2012 and on March 21st I got my BFP!
I am currently 38 weeks 2 Days pregnant with a precious baby BOY!
I am due in just 12 short days, on Dec 1st 2012!

This is truly an amazing group of ladies & I really hope our string of luck (& bfps) continues!! ladies!

xx
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

100 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 100 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!!! Yes, I am here AGAIN......

I am Carolyn.... I am 37 and dh is 43..... we spent two years TTC our first- 6 months on clomid and our first IUI and we got pregnant! I had my beautiful little girl on June 1st this summer! She is now 6 months old! We are older and with our infertility issues we want more children so we are cautiously trying again for now. If we don't concieve on our own by our daughter's first birthday then we will go back to infertility treatments......

I have missed all of you wonderful ladies!

11 years ago

Joy.... I am soooo excited for you!!! So happy you get to finally experience your little boy in your arms.... and so soon!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!
I'm Jil. I'm 25 and dear fiancé (df) is turning 29 on Saturday.
We've been trying since November 2011 with a 3 month break from July to September.
I conceived in December and got my bfp on January 5th only to start miscarrying that day. My hcg went down then back up up up. Only to stop and go back to 0 after two weeks of bleeding.

Df has a low sperm count from chemo a few years ago. We're currently ntnp.
I'm currently 6 days late for AF and very hopeful. Fingers crossed. My symptoms include heartburn, headaches, firm and slightly tender breasts and a missed AF.

Welcome back ladies! There aren't to many of us left without a bfp. So fingers crossed for all of us!!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Hey girls. Ive got a question. I was due for AF on cycle day 33. Which puts me at 4 days late not 5-6. But I'm still late. However I ovulated late on November 5th putting me at 14dpo. If my luteral phase is 14 that means I'm due today. Huh. Could I be calculating wrong?

No sign of AF though which is good.

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

11 years ago

Morning all

Myname is Katie, 30, DH is 32 and we've been together 9 years, married nearly 4. Im English, he is Australian and we live in Australia (got my Australian Citizenship this year!) We have 2 furry babies, Bella and Diesel

Ive been off BC for nearly 4 years but activly trying for 3. After nearly 1 year and a week before our first fertility specialst appointment I got my first BFP, cancelled the appointment then was in emergency surgery to removed an ectopic in my left tube that was about to rupture. Still no luck so started ART with timed intercourse (nope) 2 IUIs (nope) then onto IVF where we got 8 5 day eggs in the freezer but I went into OHSS so fresh transfer was cancelled. First FET was a chemical preg and currently on our second FET which so far is looking good!

First blood test gave HCG at 233 (Chem preg one was 42) so next blood test in three days to ensure its doubling.

If this one sticks I will be due 30th July

eeekkkkk!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Hey CJ!! I cant believe she is 6 months old already!! how crazy is that! are you doing anything special to help you conceive before going back to ART? WE discussed the same thing and said when baby 1 i 1 years old we will try ourselves, if nothing by 2 then back to get one of our frosties implanted!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

11 years ago

Time goes so fast!!! The only reason we are kindof trying now is because of our age.... we don't want to wait too long and have my eggs dry up..... I am taking Metformin- not specifically for infertility - although it is used for that too- I am taking it for insulin issues after pregnancy. But I figure it can't hurt right? Maybe it will help. I don't want to get into too many supplements and extras like I did before because it was so trying and stressful..... so for now we are just doing ovulation tests and good timing for bding. I thought about adding soy isoflavones because they are suppose to mimic clomid and that is what I was on before... maybe in a month or two......

I am so glad that you have a plan and things are looking promising for you- Finally!!!

11 years ago

Woo hoo new thread!

Hi I am 25 and have been ntnp/ttc #2 for almost 4 years now lol.
DH is 25 and we have a dd who is 5 in January.
We had no problem concieveing our first and I did get pregnant again in 2011 but has a missed miscarriage at 15 weeks.
After the miscarriage we tried again for another year and when nothing happened we were sent to infertility clinic.
We had all the tests and they all came back fine apart from my progesterone levels which were only 1.2 and meant I wasn't ovulating.
So now I am on Clomid and currently waiting for my 3rd cycle to end.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Well ladies, still no AF. I rang my doctors again today for my 28 day progesterone levels as yesterday the doctor hadn't checked them.

So I rang this morining and the receptionist said she had to check with the doctor and I had to ring back this afternoon.

Now I am a bit concerned, does that mean they're weird? lol

CD31 - No spotting, back pain, cramps or headache.

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Katie! Sending you and !!

Lindsay

11 years ago

Well here is my period! I was fine this morning I had no symptoms of her coming then about an hour ago my headache started and I was getting cramps and now

So I am pretty disappointed, will I ever see a ???

Sigh also am I cd1 now lol rather than cd 31?

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo