Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies

Ayrian - So sorry to hear af should be on her way... still hoping she doesn show tho! Keep us posted!

Liz - That is such scary news, I am so sorry!! I am keeping my for you that your baby is one of the 50-75% that do NOT end up with a defect.

Bee - Yay for your will power on not finding out the sex! You are strong!! Glad everything is looking good!

AFM - Really havent had time to come online at all lately!! Super busy, but will write more on Monday when dh is back at work!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Bee: Wow, I commend you. Dh and I talked about whether we would want to know the sex when we get the chance, and although we would like it to be a surprise, I think I would like to be able to shop for who is coming and personalize things in advance. However, we'll see what happens when it happens! Congratulations!
Also, I"m sure everything will work out perfect for your baby and your his/her birth!

Joy: Yay for busy and fun times with family!

AFM: Yup, AF showed. She gave me cramping discomfort all day and then showed up this evening. SOOOO not happy, but yet not really surprised since our bding was off this cycle.
UGH!!!! Tears and heartache. Onto cycle # 14

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Ok ladies I just posted an image so tell me what u think.........I thought I saw a faint line but what I thought I saw I can't see on the pic I uploaded..

Jamie Good luck to everyone! User Image

12 years ago

Wow Jaime, I think I can see it too!

I'm always the one to wait for AF to be late before testing, so I think you should give it a few more days just to be sure... but it looks really promising! Woohoo!

User Image

12 years ago

Jamie: I see it! Yay for you!!!!

12 years ago

Hey ladies quick question........that test I posted earlier that had the light line on it got a lot darker after 10mins. Does that mean anything?

Jamie Good luck to everyone! User Image

12 years ago

jamie: Ooo! I hope that the darker line is just that! Did you poas this morning?

AFM: Just AF laughing in my face. I went second hand shopping yesterday - just for fun, but couldn't get myself out of the baby stuff. I just kept looking at it and finding some really cute clothing that were actually brand new with store tags still on them, but couldn't bring myself to buy anything - I settled on a few kids books and a little toy phone. When I brought them home, dh laughed at me for buying a toy rotary phone instead of a toy cell phone (he was trying to be silly and I'm sure I would have taken it that way if I wasn't already hormonal and bummed out and on the brink of crying all day about AF being here) So instead I started to cry and left the room. He felt horrible, I felt silly, we made up instantly but it still hurts deeply.

12 years ago

Happy weekend ladies,

Ayrian, I know what you mean about hormones making silly comments so much more hurtful. I'm glad it was a quick make-up with your dh, and that he was sensitive to your feelings even if he didn't understand. It sounds like you two have a solid base for communication. AF will be on her way soon, and spring is in the air! How is your week off going anyway?

Jaime, ... waiting to hear about results from your next poas! I know I said wait for a few days, but if you didn't I'm super curious :) I don't know what it means if the test goes darker after the time it says to wait. It might not mean anything conclusive, unfortunately.

Laura, what up?

Becca, Missing your sweet voice here. I hope you are well. If you're still on a break, no need to reply. Just know we think of you :)

Joy, busybee! let us know how you're feeling when you get a chance.

Liz, How are you doing? Hugs to you.

Afm,

Not much new here. I was in Walmart the other day and for the first time, gravitated towards the baby section. I didn't buy anything, but I saw some pretty sweet little hoodies and sleepers. So far we have a fleece snowsuit and a baby bath from some friends who had a boy last year. Our space is small so I'm happy to wait for the inevitable amassing of clothes and accessories. Spring cleaning is still underway...
[ rant: ]
You know how all these studies have been done on playing Mozart for babies in the womb? Well I don't know how they could have bypassed Bach! His music and theory founded the basis of western music, for heavens' sake! So I've been playing Bach in the evenings. Mozart, Bah!
Have a great day,
xo Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Hello Ladies,

Jamie: -hopefully you just need to wait a few more days and retest!!

Joy: how ya feeling?

Bee: Happy spring cleaning!! My cousin put headphones on her belly when she was pregnant every night for the baby to listen to music while she would read. Her hunny used to read to her belly too.

AFM: Not much going on here, hubby and I are still working things out. I have been under alot of stress this week and I think its making af hold off. Im currently 18dpo-According to my calander on here, af should of come on either tues or wed and she has not made an appearence yet, although my bbs started to become a little sore yesterday. I tested yesterday and it was a , but thats what i was expecting. Ive had a very rough week, but hubby and I were able to go out lastnight to see a friends band play and it was just like nothing had happened-it was the most normal conversation we had had in almost 2 weeks, and we are going out again tonight for my best friends suprise 30th bday. Hes a very difficult person to get to talk about things. I have managed to get out of him that he feels empty inside but could not elaborate on it and that is is a little freaked out about the whole having a baby thing, mainly the money and life style changes. We are financially stable to have a baby (able to pay all our bills every month & still have money left over to do what we want), but he has always been very concerned about money and gets stressed over it.

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

lmosier -I'm feeling great, thanks! Sorry to hear about the bfn But glad you and your dh got to get out a bit. I think it's a guy thing to stress so much about $... we are also financially stable, but dh always stresses about it.

Bee - I dont know how you go into Walmart without buying anything for baby!! LoL! The only times I walk out of there empty handed is when I look and think "I already have all the super cute stuff.."

Ayrian - Grr to af showing up And really sorry to hear dh's comment made you cry... it's amazing what little it can take to make us sad when af has hit.

Jamie - I think I see a lone!!! Everytime I have gotten a bfp the line has gotten darker after about 10 mins or so! The only exception is when its just pink around the edges of the line... that was an evap, but its sounding like this is your bfp!! Keep us posted!!!

AFM - Dh is at work right now, so I am trying to catch up with my ctp threads! He should be home shortly tho. Gotta decide what I'm going to make for dinner tonight...

Hope everyone is doing good & having a great weekend!
Joy

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo