Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Bee: yay for movement! So happy all is well with you! Have so much fun with your brothers and big city shopping!!!

Joy: Congrats on making it over your scary days. I'm sure everything is going to be perfect and before you know it you will be holding your healthy and happy baby!

AFM: AF is just about to leave. this cycle I'm doing EPO, Fertilaid, PreSeed, Vit C, Vit B12. Nothing new from what I have been doing before, but when I did get pregnant/mc last year, I was on the same stuff - so we will just have to wait and see. I've been trying to get dh to take the fertilaid for men, but his words and actions don't match. So - here we go again.

have a great day everyone!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Joy~ That's fantastic news about advancing past your scary dates. Treat yourself well and good wishes for your appointment on thursday.

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Bee - Thanks hun!

Ayrian - Glad af is on her way out the door!! Keeping my that this is your lucky cycle!!

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!

Ayrian - How ya doing hun?

AFM... just thought I would update, had my apt today.... WE HEARD THE HEARTBEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

12 years ago

oh joy, i'm so happy for you! yay for little heartbeats!!!!

Afm: cd7. Af is gone! not much else to report. just getting ready to make this cycle Our cycle.

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Thanks ladies!! I can still hardly believe it... feels like a dream!

Ayrian - Yay for af being gone!! This WILL be your cycle, I have such a good feeling!

Yaaaaaaaye for hearing the heartbeat....so happy for y ou!

Jamie Good luck to everyone! User Image

12 years ago

Thanks Jamie! How are you and the twns doing??

Fantastic news Joy!!!

Ayrian~ I'm always sending you positive love. Good luck this cycle.

Everyone~ Big Love!

Afm~ I'm 26 weeks now (6 and a half mos) and the babe is getting stronger. Sometimes I get a feeling it's a girl... but it's not a for-sure-knowing kind of thing.
I'm super excited about traveling to see my bros tomorrow. Just packing and doing laundry. I'll miss my dh and puppy, but I figure this is the last time in a while I'll have the chance to travel on my own.

I hope everyone is feeling good and gets to see the super full moon this evening.
xoxo Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo