Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 289 Replies | Last Page

It's been a rough day. My back is so sore that it's wrapping the pain around my low abdomen and down my right leg. Not sure what I did, but not happy that I did it.
I've been kinda down today - probably due to the rain. Oh well.
I hope everyone is having a good weekend.

~Ayrian User Image User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Ayrian - Sorry you had such a down day Its so easy to feel crummy when the weather sucks. I have a good feeling about you this cycle tho.... last time when I got my bfp FF kept jumping back and forth as to when it thought it had O'd... so maybe being unsure about your actual O is a good sign! lol! for you!

Becca - Yikes, definitely sounds like a crazy busy day! Hope you at least had fun! Glad you got some bding in!! Hope you catch that eggie!

AFM - Well at 12 weeks I have officially retired my size 5 jeans and graduated to maternity jeans! They are SO comfy! I was getting dressed this morning and tried on nearly every pair of pants I own (And I own a lot!) and ended up in a skirt, just cause I couldnt find nice jeans that didnt look sloppy but also didnt make it difficult to breathe... I'd kinda like to be able to sit in my jeans!

Aside from that, not much else is going on. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! Is it a long weekend for everyone or is this just a Canada thing?

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Joy: 12 weeks! I'm so excited for you!!! You must be starting to show since you're moving into preggo pants!!! That's so exciting!
Congratulations!

Becca: I do hope that things calm down a little for you and your fil is out of the hospital soon. trust me, I know how stressful that can be. Jealous of the clothes shopping! Hope you're having a good day and hope the weekend was full of bding!

AFM: Completely confused. FF says that I now have a "Possibly Triphasic on Day 22" (which was friday) but CTP says that that is my ovulation day! One of these charts are doing something crazy behind the dumpster in the alley. I guess only time will tell. FF says AF is due tomorrow(Tuesday), but my guess is that she is due on Thursday. My temp did go up from yesterday, but honestly, I'm not going to get excited/worried or anything because my charts have shown me this magic trick before and bottomed out for AF to show. My back is still really sore today, not as bad as yesterday - but very tight in the lumbar region. Ugh. Anyway - it's a rainy monday here. I hope it goes by fast!

11 years ago

Ayrian - Thanks hun, I have started to show a fair bit! I was so excited to maternity shop... I've never gotten far enough along to do it before!

As for your chart, I tried looking at your page, but you dont have your current chart on there (it's still the one from march 2nd) so I cant say much, BUT.... my chart went triphasic this past pregnancy cycle, so if yours actually is triphasic (would LOVE to see your chart either from here or FF) only about 3% of triphasic charts end in af.... just sayin' Got my for you sweetie!!

AFM - Not much going on, doing some re-arranging in the house... fun, fun! Hoping to get out for a nice walk with the dogs today tho... maybe walk down to 7-11 and get some slurpees!

xx Joy

Hi ladies Happy Monday

Aryian so excited your bbt chart is looking so good. Keeping my fx for you and hoping this is your month!!! Yeah dont be too jealous of my shopping. I didnt get anything, the clothes were all for my mom. It was still fun to look I guess.

Joy how fun your wearing maternity clothes!!! Thats awesome! Im sure you will get to do lots of maternity clothes shopping in the future. Oh 7 11 slurpies sounds wonderful. Always got those when I was a kid during the summer. Fun fun

Afm cleaning laundry dishes and more cleaning, yuck. Fil is out of the hospital now but has been put on oxygen tanks. The hopital dosent know exactly whats wrong, but are worried about his heart. Am so frustrated with dh and ttc. Every time I hit my fertile period he dosent feel like sex and after it has passed he does. So irritating! Tried to get some action yesterday and it was like pulling teeth. Ugh then when I threaten to call the clinic he tells me we should just have sex more often, Seriously????? It would be funny if I wasnt so desperate to get pregnant. So we did not bd yesterday which was most likely when I ovulated. I really dont know if this is ever going to happen. Then I remember cycles in the past when we bd every day during my fertile period and I didnt get pregnant then either so maybe I shouldnt stress about it. I apparently cant force this to happen. Anyway im not going to let this ruin my life. Im going to have a nice day today no matter what dammit! I can at least control that. Its a sunny beautiful day and im home doing my thing. Im going to be happy!
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

11 years ago

Becca: OMG - I totally know what you're going through. my dh does the exact same thing. As soon as AF is gone he is the horniest bunny on the planet, then as soon as it gets to be my O time he is the hardest to get into bed. there is always something to get in the way then after O time he is ready to go at it like bunnies again - what's up with that!? I have also had to "threaten" him and also pulled out the alligator tears too - geez! I never thought I would have to beg him for bding!! LOL. Boys!!!!

Glad your FIL is out of the hospital. I hope he recoups fast.

Joy: I put my current cycle chart up. Sorry. Guess I forgot to do it at the begining. Here is my FF Chart too. http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/345a73
Oh and I agree a Slurpee sound so delicious right now - even if it's only 50 degrees and raining outside!!

Well, as the day progresses. I'm very grumpy - just not feeling good. My back is so tight and sore although it is better than it was on Saturday and Sunday. I've also been having some cramps, but not feeling AF-ish really. Hungry but as soon as I take a few bites I feel like I overate. Oh and I've been peeing a lot, I have been downing water due to my dry mouth. So, by Thursday I should know for sure. I do have my hopes up, but don't want to be devastated if it's just all in my head.

11 years ago

Aryian Lol, I hear you!!! â??Boysâ?? Going to drive us crazy!

Your chart looks Fabulous!!! Def looks like an implantation dip at 5 dpo!!!! Also all your symptoms sound very promising. Backache and dry mouth is what I had when I got a positive hpt back in january.

So hoping this is it for you!!!!! FX
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Becca - Ugh so frustrating that your dh gets wishy washy about bding come O time and yet wants sex before and after your fertile period! Grrr.... men are so frustrating!

Ayrian - OMG OMG OMG..... dont wanna get your hopes up or anything, but so far your chart definitely looks triphasic... AND it looks just like mine did!!! I set my O date, then at 7dpo it gave me a 2nd line on ctp saying it was a possible o date... but it wasnt it was a triphasic chart!!! (you can look at my chart on my page to compare if you like!) OMG when are you planning on testing??? I say if your bbt is still up tomorrow TEST!! sweetie... I have such a good feeling!!

AFM - Nothing new, took the dogs out for a good walk, but no slurpee cause it was WAY too cold and drizzly... so we just got some yummy 5 cent sour candies instead Looking forward to my apt tomorrow... hope we get to hear our little peanuts heartbeat again!!

And soooo looking forward to hearing from you tomorrow Ayrian... even if it's just to report another high temp!!

xx Joy

Joy: Thank you for the uplifting words and cheers. I think I'll wait to test on Thursday. That day will be the last day that AF is scheduled for - I don't want to spend anymore money on tests - I have one from last month left, so I'm just going to wait. But I will keep you updated on my temp tomorrow morning.

:)

11 years ago

So, my temp went down a little this morning. The next two days will be the tell all. Seeing that it went down today made my hopes drop a little too. UGH!
I was so tired last night almost fell asleep on the couch at 8 struggled to stay up, but I was in bed by 9:30 (I'm usually not in bed before 10:30). Just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. Didn't sleep great though - I was too excited to see what my bbt was, dh stayed up late and when he came in he woke me up, and I kept having this weird feeling in my lower abdomen - not sure if I had to pee but too tired to get up or if it was gas or what. Just couldn't get or stay comfortable - my back is still bothering me too.
Anyway -
Can't wait for this weekend. Last weekend you in Canada got a three day weekend, well, now it's our turn! We have a three day weekend, but my bosses have given me a six day weekend!!! Woo Hoo! I'm so excited. My original plan was to have a yard sale, but that fell through when my dh and fil decided they didn't want to sell anything - weirdo's. And also the weather isn't supposed to be all that great. So, I'll figure out something to do.
Happy Tuesday!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo