Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Sorry ladies, been busy moving all day but yes i did poas this mornin and it was another light pink line just slightly darker than yesterday but not a huge difference. I'm not getting too excited yet. I think I'm going to wait until Monday before testing again because that's when AF is due. I will keep you ladies posted and post a pic next time I poas. :-)............Update ladies, I was too impatient to wait one more day so I had to poas again this morning. I posted a pic, feel free to comment!

Jamie Good luck to everyone! User Image

12 years ago

Yaaaaaayyyyyy jamie!!!!!!! i peeked in on your hpt images and noticed you posted a MUCH darker +!!!!! congrats to you and your dh! 5 in 5 months! go epo ladies!

12 years ago

Jamie: Congrats! There is no guessing on that last line now! So happy for you!!!

AFM: I'm back to work today. I had a really nice week off. I'm ready to go back but at the same time, it was really nice to have the time at home to get things done. I'm CD4, so hopefully AF will be out the door in the next day or two. I'm so ready to have her gone. have a great day everyone!!!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Jamie - YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! There is definitely no question this time - that is a !!!!!!!! So happy for you!!

Liz - Wow, you're right, that is 5 in 5! Hopefully we can make it 6 in 6!!

Ayrian - Glad you enjoyed your week off! I hope af packs her bags soon so you can get on to your fertile week! for you to be our 6th in 6!

AFM - rritated today...my laptop is broken It keeps shutting off constantly when I am in the middle of doing something.... shut off or restarted like 6 times in a half hour So not happy. Dh is gonna take in in for me today, and I am just really hoping whatever is wrong is covered by my warrenty!

Hope everyone has a great monday!
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hey, our forum is on a roll!

Jamie, congratulations :) I wish you all the best and a worry free pregnancy.

Ayrian, you are next sweet one. I have fingers crossed for you.

xoxo Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Thanks ladies, you are truly a great group of women! I go to the doctor on Thursday and ill let everyone know how that goes. Thanks again for all the uplifting comments.

Jamie Good luck to everyone! User Image

12 years ago

Wow - I can't believe, but I'm so happy that there have been 6 in 6!!!! Hooray for EPO forum.

Jamie: I hope you stick around and keep us updated with your pregnancy!

Bee: Thanks for the fx. I do pray I am next. I would love to be preggers this summer when our family from Austria is here. The would be over the moon excited!
How are you feeling lately?

Joy: Everyday I see your pregnancy ticker add one more day and I'm more and more excited for you!!!

AFM: AF should be out the door by tomorrow. Thank heavens. other than that, just getting ready for Easter dinner here at our house. It's time to clean! ugh.
have a lovely day everyone!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!!

Ayrian - Aw you're seriously so sweet!! Glad to hear af should be packing her bags soon... I just know you're gonna be our next bfp!! for you! Have a great Easter dinner!!

Jamie - So excited for you hun!! with your apt tomorrow!!

Bee - How ya feeling hun?

AFM - Had my 1st ob/gyn apt today... He gave me a perscription for some hormone pills (that I have to stick up my who-haw... fun.. it's progestrone of whatever its called... lol) and also booked me another apt with him in 2 weeks and he's gonna send me for an ultrasound around then too. (Yay!!) Got my blood work done too... WOW did they take a lot!! (6-8 viles I believe) I'm pretty sure last time they only took like 3! Oh well, thats a good thing!!

Today was also extra awesome cause it's my anniversary!! Dh and I have been together 10 years total and were married 3 years ago today

Hope everyone is having a great week!
Joy

Happy thursday everyone!

Joy~ haha, I'm pretty sure it's called a suppository. Have fun! I had the same amount of viles for the first bloodwork they took. It felt like a lot!

Ayrian~ how did cleaning go? and How many people will you have over for Easter dinner? We're going to my mom's for a small dinner this year, since we're all new to the area- we don't have many friends yet :)

Jaime~ Have a good appointment today.

Afm,

I'm experiencing round ligament pain, but I can't tell what makes it worse yet. Swimming feels really great, but I'm usually sore the next day... I guess I just have to take it easy. I had a midwife appt. yesterday, and she got really excited while feeling my uterus: she said she could feel different parts of the baby! She showed me the back, feet, and head with my hands. It was exciting because she says it's pretty early to feel the baby so well. My friend said maybe the percentage of women who choose midwives for their first delivery is smaller, and since (she says) I'm fit, the abs hold the baby nice and close to the surface. Anyway, it was neat. We found the heartbeat after 5 minutes as well: nothing...nothing..."you felt movement today right?" (yes)...nothing...THUMPthumpthumpthump!

Going for another swim today, and then it's time to clean the bathroom again :)
xo Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Bee - Glad you're doing well! So exciting that you could feel your baby!! & yay for hearing the heartbeat!

AFM - Still waiting to hear about my laptop I am gonna be pissed if I dont hear from them by the end of the day today! I do NOT wanna wait out the long weekend without it. *sigh* oh well.

Took my 2nd dose of Progestrone this morning.... starting to be a little more comfortable with it, actually moved aorund a bit after taking it this time and nothing bad happened, so thats good! (Last night I like refused to do anything but lay on the couch after taking it! lol)

Hope everyone is enjoying their day!
Happy Easter weekend!!
xx
Joy

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo