Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Thank you so much!!! The line got darker and it's definitely visable now, even dh saw it!! SO excited!!! Looks like EPO has worked for me on the first cycle BOTH times!!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Joy, I took progesterone for the first 14 weeks of this pregnancy, and from what my dr told me even if you dont need it, it cant hurt. You need a prescription and they are pretty expensive, but it was well worth the peace of mind they gave me, and first of 3 pg in the last year to stick and make it past 8 weeks, I honestly believe its what made the difference for me! And like the dr said, it cant hurt! I really recomend using it!

12 years ago

Liz - Thanks hun!! I will definitely ask my doc about that!!

Hip Hip Hooray! Congratulations, Joy! Soooo Excited for YOU!!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Thanks Ayrian!!

Aaaaaaaah! Joy, I am over the moon for you!!!!!
Congratulations to you and your family!!!
It was funny starting from the top of this page, since I hadn't been here in a while: +opk... triphasic bbt... is that a line?... BFP!!

So happy for you.
I agree with Liz that you should find out about progesterone. Maybe there are some foods that help raise the level too? I think another big factor in stickiness is vitamin D and E. I'm sure you have a multi you're using, so keep it up :)

Love to Ayrian, Becca, Liz, and everyone else here too. I'll catch up again soon.

Afm, I'm halfway this week :)

User Image

12 years ago

Bee - Thanks hun!! I am really excited... didnt even remember to test again this am! lol! Oops! Gonna try and get in to see my ob/gyn sometime soon so we can see if we can keep a closer eye on things this time!

Joy

I just want to congradulate you again joy. Where can I get some epo?

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

12 years ago

Jil - Thanks! I bought my EPO (Evening Primrose Oil) from Shoppers Drug Mart here in Canada, but anywhere that sells vitamins should have it! :) Good luck!

Congrats again Joy......this was my first cycle on EPO(I got mine at Walmart) and now I'm at 3dpo and officially in the two week wait.

Jamie Good luck to everyone! User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo