Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Aryian - Yeah our insurance wont cover it either. So stupid, I can see why your not in a hurry to get it done. I think I might push dh to get that SA done next month if I'm still not pregnant. We have talked about it and he seems more willing at this point, but your right. Them saying they will do it and it actually happening is two different things. I think I'll look into those Fertilaid vitamins as well. Hope they make a difference for you this cycle.

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago

Thanks Becca.
Check those vitamins out (http://www.fertilaid.com/default.asp). Ya never know and overall - it can't hurt. I would push just getting the test done, but right now we have our money tied up in house projects that Have to get done. I'm trying not to stress on it, but trying is the word. Hopefully him taking the FertilAid for Men will help. FX.

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Aryian - Thanks for the link! Def couldn't hurt. I know what you mean about "trying" not to stress. lol I stress way too much about all of this and even though I know I need to chill out its just not that easy. FX for you this cycle. Who knows maybe those Vitamins will make the difference in getting a bfp verses a bfn.

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Becca - What is it with guys and Battlestar Galactica? lol! Such as bad show! And I actually like a lot of his usual dorky shows like Stargate and Star Trek. But I just cant stand Battlestar Galactica! (or Stargate Universe... so glad they cancelled that!)
Yay for being 10dpo!! I am keeping my for you! No symptoms could be a good sign! We always seem to think we're preggo when we have a bunch of symptoms, so maybe the absence of the is a good thing!

Ayrian - Sorry you're still not feeling great Really hope the witch clears out soon! Hopefully this is the last time you will have to put up with her for a while (like say 9mos )

Jamie - Sorry to hear about the cramps Hope the evil witch leaves you alone soon! As for the EPO, I would probably follow the instructions, 1 pill 3 times a day. They arent like other vitamins tho, I dont think, they dont have to be taken a certian amount of hours appart of anything. (to my knowledge) and you should be taking them until you ovulate. (some ladies start them during af, I peronally wait until after af ends just cause they can cause minor cramping/contractions and I get enough of that with af! lol! Thats also why you're supposed to stop when you O because it could cause a m/c)

Bee - How are you feeling these days sweetie? Hope you have fun baking tonight!

lmosier - Hope you O soon so you can get on with it! (I know how you feel.... sometimes I dont O till like cd21 or 22 I think was the latest - Mother nature is a cruel one!) Sorry to hear about your friend, it can be so crushing to hear that someone is finding out what they're having when that should be you by now.

AFM - Had a frustrating day, but now I am sitting on the couch with the dogs waiting for dh to get home from work.

On cd 12 today, FF predicts my O day for Saturday (which concequently would have been my due date had I not m/c'd in Sept - maybe that will be lucky?) and it says my "fertile period" should start Wednesday. We bd'd today anyway though! (Just been doing it whenever we're in the mood... which has been a lot! )

Been taking my EPO like a good girl, but somehow I keep sleeping through my alarm for my bbt! Very frustrating! Stupid wonky sleep schedule! Hopefully I get it under control for the next week of so, dont wanna miss a day close to O!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Hi Everyone

Joy- lol yes Battlestar Galactica is a bad show!!! I agree I can handle star trek but Battlestar Galactica is pure torture. Lol glad im not the only wife that has to deal with a husband who likes it.

Afm tested this morning at 11 dpo and bfn Boo!!!!!

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Becca - Boo to your bfn but 11dpo still could be too early... for

AFM - Busy day today... shopping with my Grandma. It was lots of fun, but can be pretty tiring!

Excited to be starting my opks tomorrow (tho I am fairly certian O will be Sat) and gonna be bd-ing up a storm for the next week!!

Joy

Happy Wednesday ladies,

I'm having a day of cleaning today before leaving for the weekend to Kelowna to see an old friend. I've been putting off laundry and dishes the past two days, so it's finally time.
On the pg front, the bean is almost the size of a bell pepper! and I can't believe how much cm I have these days! I'm past the point of worrying about the 'gush' feeling, since I haven't bled in weeks and I'm still feeling little kicks once in a while (not everyday, but it's a nice surprise). Anyway, after walking, swimming, chores, etc there's more cm than usual. Actually, it's kind of like taking 2,000 of EPO! That's the most I ever took per day, and only once in a while.

Anyways, there's my update for the day. If I'm absent for the next days it's because I'm traveling and visiting. I'll keep you all in my thoughts, as always.
xoxo
Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Bee - Glad you're doing well and feeling kicks! Enjoy your trip!!

AFM - Nothing much to report... started opks this morning, it was negitive as expected. I figure it will prob be positive Friday &/or Saturday.

Went out shopping with my Grandma for the second day in a row... then babysay my niece and nephew. The day went by pretty quick!

(omg my internet is going so slowly it wouldnt even load the whole reply page... so I had to refresh the page like 3 times before it finally have me an option to "submit my post"!!! Grrr!!)

Hope everyone had a good hump day!
Joy

Question... Since I started using EPO this cycle my nose wont stop running! LoL, I get why it's happening, just thought it was kinda funny! I swear I'm gonna have to buy those lotion kleenex if this keeps up!! lol! Anyone else notice this??

Hi Ladies

Joy - Hope you get that +opk very soon. Wishing you lots of luck on the bding front. Hope this is your month and that you get that Bfp!

Bee - Yay for baby kicks! Safe travels to you girl.

AFM - 14 dpo and bfn :( I knew I was out this month basically from the time I ovulated, but its still hard to take. Hate this. So frustrated! On the positive, its a beautiful sunny day and when my period comes I'm binge drinking caffeine. lol Always a silver lining I guess.

Have a fab weekend ladies!

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo