Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Hi friends.

Joy: hope you get your + soon!

Becca: Sorry for your bfn. Love your silver lining!

AFM: I've been on the DL this last week. Although the flo of AF was easy, she used her wrath with a Migraine headache that lasted for four days. It finally broke on thursday night and I was able to enjoy a nice evening with my dh. UGH. I hate that b*tch. It was a really rough week.

~Ayrian User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi girls,

Happy weekend. I got a terrible flu with fever and headache, snottiness, etc. So I didn't travel far... just to my mom's for the weekend. It's nice to hang out here again, but I'm bummed about missing my weekend trip :(

Ayrian~ I'm glad you're feeling better now. Boy, that witch really takes it out on you! Sending love.

Joy~ That's funny about the runny nose and EPO. I go through phases of being pretty runny, and I figure it;s weather or something, but that's a neat connection. Fingers crossed for your +opk.

Becca~ Sorry for the bfn. Enjoy that full strength coffee while you can ;)

Afm, I feel like i was just sick a few weeks ago! One thing that's shitty about being pg is not being able to take echanacia, golden seal, cold fx, neo citron, or any sinus medication that might stave off the beginnings of a fever/cold. I just have to wait it out with my trusty neti pot and lemon water. Not that I'm complaining about being pg, but it sure hits hard every time I get a head cold. I haven't had a fever in years! Good reminder about how to face sickness au naturale, by taking time to rest.

Back to bed for me!
xo Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Bee - hope you're feeling better!

Ayrian - Grr to af making you suffer... she's a mean one! Glad you're feeling better now though!!

Becca - Sorry about the bfn! Hopefully it was just later implantation and af doesnt show! When is she due?

AFM - This weekend is a sad one for me, I have officially reached my due date (ttc calendar said I was due today, ctp said i was due tomorrow so both days will be sad I guess)
On a brighter note, I got my +opk today!! So hopefully I will O today or tomorrow! I think it would be nice to O on my due date, just seems right somehow that I should get pg on my due date.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend
Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

12 years ago • Post starter

Joy~ I'm sorry this is a sad time for you. *big hug* On a positive side, this will be a new chapter in ttc now that you are past the date. Perhaps your body was also in mourning, which will now pass into a time of new creation.
xoxo
Bee

User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies

Joy - so sorry about your rough weekend. I dont blame you at all for being sad. Hope you get your bfp soon.

Bee - sorry your sick girl. Thats awful. Feel better soon.

Afm af heavy flow has arrived today. Cd 1 again, sigh. I feel numb about it. I just dont even seem to care this time. Im not trying as hard this next month. Im just too burnt out. def not preventing, but im so tired of it all. Im just going to ease up a bit.

Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

Bee - thanks hun

Becca - Thanks sweetie... it really has been a horrible weekend. and to make matters worse I have been so grouchy today! So sorry to hear af got you... hopefully a bfp is coming your way this cycle I know what you mean about feeling numb qne not wanting to try so hard next cycle. I felt the same way when af arrived this cycle. Gonna try not to obsess of even think about the 2ww this time. no symtoms or bbt info has ever been reliable, so why bother obsessing. I plan on just waiting for af to come, and just hope she doesnt show.

Hi ladies!

Sorry its been so long since my last update.

Bee-sorry you not feeling so hot, hope the cold keeps it visit nice and short and takes it easy on you and your lil bean!

Joy-big hugs! On to a new begining!

Becca- sorry the got ya.

Afm-on cd26 and I think the soy/epo combo may be doing the trick. I got an almost positive opk last night before I went to work, then around midnight, I started getting some stabbing pains around my left ovary (a lot more intense than my normal o pains but I've heard the soy can do that), and now that I think about it, I have been having some increased cm the last dew days. If I am about to O, then this combo will have moved my o date up by 48 days, giving me a 40ish day cycle! Hubby and I bd Saturday morning & I was planning on getting him again tonight, but I've already warned him its on. .lol. Woohoo!

User Image User Image ii

12 years ago

Hi ladies!

lmosier - Thanks! Glad to hear the soy/epo seems to be working!!

AFM - Sitting at home today with a sick little nephew. Poor guy had a bad fever yesterday & just feeling overall crappy, so he is at home with Aunty today. Hopefully hes feeling better!

On the ttc note, got another -opk this am, so really should have O'd yesterday, but no significant temp shift, sometimes my bbt goes up slowly after O tho, so I think yesterday was still O day. We bd'd a LOT this time; CD 6, 9(x2), 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17, & 18! Stopped taking the epo on Saturday, hopefully between the epo, the preseed and the tons of bd-ing we hit the baby jackpot this cycle!

Joy

Hi ladies!

Where is everyone???

Hope you're all doing good!

AFM - I am officially in the 2ww... FF says I O'd on Saturday and ctp thinks I O'd on Sunday (but says I dont have a signifacant temp spike to verify with bbt) Whatever! So I am 2-3dpo today!

Joy

ok, seriously ladies.... where is everyone?????? Im getting worried!! it's been DAYS!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo