Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 289 of 289 Replies

Jamie: So happy the babies are growing good and strong and all went well for you at your appointment!!!

Snow: Epo has made a difference for me. It won't hurt to try. I start it day 5 or my cycle and continue through to O day then stop.

Joy: Hope you're feeling better after some rest!

Afm: Bbt dropped down to 97.50. I did test this morning and it was a bfn. AF should show tomorrow. Honestly, I'm a little baffled by it because I feel pg, so I guess only time will tell but with the dramatic bbt drop i'm sure it was not a false neg.
Well, it's thursday and I am happy to say that it's payday tomorrow and then I get 5 days off of work. So much to do, I just hope the sunshine comes out for some of it - this rain crap is getting old.

~Ayrian User Image User Image

11 years ago

Ayrian - Oh sweetie I am so sorry! Your chart and symptoms looked so promising! Sending lots of & 's & still hoping af doesnt show...

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Thank you Joy for your support and hugs.
I guess I can't technically call it until tomorrow. If I'm right on my O date, then her arrival is scheduled for tomorrow. If FF is right then I'd be 2 days late. Wow. I guess I just need to take my mind off of it. I'm throwing my dad a 70th bday party next weekend so, I can focus on that.

Have an amazing day and I hope you're feeling better after your nights rest.

11 years ago

Aryian so sorry abt the bbt drop. Its not over, but its upsetting im sure. I got a magical looking bbt chart after I had been recording my bbt for 4 months and then af came. I was so upset that I decided I wasnt going to track my bbt anymore. It really is so dissapointing when a bbt chart looks so good. Not giving up on you though. Im still hoping af stays away.

Yay for pay day and a huge vacation. Hope the sun shows for you. Im so jealous you have a big yard, fun! We are planning to buy a house next summer and my biggest requirement is a huge back yard for lots of gardening. Luv to garden!!! Did you decide on some fun plans for your big weekend off?

Jamie twins, huh. Wow, good night, that sounds like a lot of work! Hey im glad they are healthy and everything is going well.

Joy yay for having normally scheduled appointments now. Cant wait to hear what gender your baby is!

Afm 5 dpo, around that, feel super cranky but no other symptoms. Tried to sew with my sewing machine for the first time. Ive never sewed anything in my life so it was a bit frustrating. I think im figuring it out though. Lol Hey its my distraction for this tww and it was very effective yesterday!
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

11 years ago

Joy sorry I forgot to add I hope your feeling better today. That messy house can wait, rest up girl!

11 years ago

Hi Friends.
I do hope that everyone had a restful sleep.

AFM: AF showed this morning, right on Que.. So yeah, still shedding some tears on this one, but I'll be good. I'm so happy it's Friday and I have a five days off. The sun is shining today and so that makes a smile a little easier to find. Now I get to concentrate on creating a bday party for my dad! I'm so excited.

Hope everyone has an amazing and wonderful day!

11 years ago

Aryian so sorry af showed. That sucks!!! Hope you have a lovely sunny weekend regardless!!! Have fun planning you b day party and treat yourself to some shopping.
Becca

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Ayrian - so sorry the witch showed.... I was so sure this was it - next cycle for sure! xx

Becca - Finger crossed for you sweetie! Hope the rest of your 2ww goes by quickly!

AFM - 13 weeks today - Hello second trimester!!! Busy day tho so gotta go! Hope everyone is having a great weekend!! (Especially those with a long weekend!)

xx Joy

P.S. I know we need to start a new thread... will do that tomorrow!

Hi ladies!

Not much going on here, just super excited to be into the 2nd trimester (finally!) My party last night was lots of fun, bbq'd and had a fire out back, it was awesome! Today my parents come home from their trip so we're gonna have them over for dinner (since they prob have no groceries in house right now anyway) and eat up some of the left overs! Should be a fun day!

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Now... to start a new thread!

This is officially the end of this thread

Come join us on the new thread:

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 6
in the Cycle buddies and groups section

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=11381

xx Joy

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo