Community post

Discussion

The EPO Experiment: Chapter 5

View Full Post

Hi ladies...

Since we filled 14 pages already, and I'm bored, I figured I would jump the gun and start the new thread! Hopefully the start of a new thread will brng in some new ladies to chat with our amazing group!

For those who are new, I think it's appropriate to give a little spiel:
EPO is supposed to help create more cm when taken from cycle days 1- Ov. Stop taking it from Ov until your next cycle, which we all hope to ride through with warmer temps, high high cervixes and a BFP, not to mention love and support.
Some folk switch to flax oil after Ov, but some of us just quit and hope for the best.

Also maybe a quick introduction for any new-comers and a refresher for everyone else?

My name is Joy
I'm ttc #1
Have been ttc for nearly 2 years
I've had 2 m/c's
My last pregnancy I got pg on my 1st cycle using EPO!
I am currently on cd31 of a 30-34 day cycle
Hoping for a bfp, but not feeling too optimistic
didnt try the epo this go around, but if af shows this week I plan on giving it another try!

Good luck ladies!
Here's to another chapter!

Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

289 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

251 - 260 of 289 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies!

Becca - Thanks hun! Yes we are definitely planning on finding out if we're having a boy or a girl as soon as humanly possible!! lol! And yes, my birthday was fabulous! Happy bding!! Good luck with cycle!!

AFM - Finally got my u/s video uploaded... so if any of you are interested in seeing my little bean, heres the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa7W5M7Gh44&feature=share

xx Joy

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

11 years ago • Post starter

Joy: Holy Cow is that little baby active! He/She is so excited to be in your belly!!! You are going to have your hands full with that little bug!!! So excited and thank you so much for sharing!!!

Becca: CD 11 isn't too far away - Happy Bding!!!!

AFM: just relaxing a bit - have to go clean the bathroom - My most hated chore!

~Ayrian User Image User Image

11 years ago

Evening ladies

Joy loved your video. Cant believe the baby is so developed at 11 wks! Seriously had no idea they moved around so much that early. Crazy crazy. . . .can you feel any of that movement yet? Ill bet that you will be feeling lots of kicks soon! Thats an amazing video, thanks for sharing it with us!!!!

Aryian sorry about having to clean bathrooms. Ugh I need to clean mine as well, no fun.

Afm no freakin bding tonight. So angry right now I just want to scream, then punch a hole in the wall, then cry, then eat french fries and ice cream. That last thing will def be happening and soon. Dhs dad is in the hospital ( nothing life threatening) so my MIL demands all these things for dh to do, while she sits at the hospital doing nothing. Probably she just annoyed my FIL to death. Who again is fine. Its almost 10 pm and dh isent home and even if he were im too angry to bd and he is probably too tired. Ugh sorry ladies, just needed to vent.
Becca

Becca, age 29 ttc #1 for abt 1 year User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Becca - Thanks hun! Can't feel any of it yet (tho I am wondering if from time to time when my tummy feels gassy or something if that is actually my little one bouncing around.... hard to say... will still be a few weeks before I should be able to feel it though! Very excited for that!!
Sorry to hear about your fil being in the hospital... and that it interrfered with your bding thanks to your mil!! How irritating. Glad he is okay tho.. hope you get some bding in today!!

Ayrian - Thanks sweetie! Yes I definitely will have my hands full with this one! hehe! Looking forward to being able to feel all this movement!
Glad you're relaxing! What are you 5dpo today? Maybe some implantaion soon!!! ..oh, and I agree, cleaning the bathroom is like my least favorite chore too!!

AFM - Nothing new, just waiting for my Mom... we went to the gym this morning, now she is at an apt then we're going out for tea together. She leaves on her trip tomorrow so we figured we would spend the day together today.

xx Joy

Hi ladies

Joy cant wait to hear what gender your baby is. So exciting! Im definitely going to find out the gender with my future baby. Im very impatient. It will be way cool to feel baby kicks. Sorry about your mom leaving on a trip. Hope she wont be gone too long.

Aryian hope your having a wonderful day.

Afm got some bd in earlier today. Cd 9 I already had a fairly decent second line on my opk earlier today. Ill test tonight, but Im sure it will be positive soon. Seems a little early but whatever.

My cat is all suggled up and asleep on my tummy with her little legs hanging over the sides. Lol she is so freakin cute. My other cat is laying close by as well. They really help me when im down. Luv pets.
Becca

11 years ago

Hi Ladies

So my opks are getting lighter today. Weird Maybe im going to ovulate in a few days from now. I had a darker line yestetday which worries me. I cant imagine I ovulated on cd 9. Thats way too early. Hopefully the lines will get darker tomorrow.

Whats new with you ladies?

Becca

11 years ago

Becca: I do hope you see your dark lines soon. I got fed up with using the lined opks because I could never tell - I went to the smiley faced ones until I really started to get a pattern in my cycle and understand it better. Fx that you get the lines and the bding in!!!

AFM: So, I'm 6DPO today. Yesterday I had a pretty good temp dip, but i'm not holding my breath - it's happened before and was just a disappointment. I do hope it's the positive but I'm just going to hold out til next weekend and then we will know. I do get so excited to know what my bbt is going to be the next day - it makes me want to take a three hour name several times a day to see what it does! Man - that would be the life, eh? HA ha!

11 years ago

Hi ladies!

Ayrian - LoL, that would be awesome! I know when I was ttc I loved waking up to see what my bbt would be! Keeping my hopes up for you!! A bbt drop at 6 dpo could be very good!!

Becca - Hope you O soon!! I really hope tomorrow the lines get darker again! As for my Mom, she is only gone for a little over a week, so not too long!

AFM - Nothing new... almost midnight so I'm 12 weeks now

xx Joy

Joy: Yay for 12 Weeks!!! So excited! Are you starting to show yet?

Bee: Hope your trip is good, but hope you get back soon - we are missing you!

Becca: What's the O-sticks showing?

Well, I was able to wait until this morning to take my bbt again. It went up, which is good. However, FF changed my O date again and moved it back to Oing on the CD14, so now I guess I'm at 9DPO. So confused. Anyway, I think I O'd on the CD16. So, there is my news. Either way, I'll find out all the answers mid to end of next week.
Hope your Saturday is a Sunny as ours!!!

11 years ago

Hi Ladies

Joy Yay for being 12 weeks!!!!!! That is fabulous! Glad your mom wont be gone too long.

Aryian Yay for a bbt rise!!!! Thats always exciting news. This will sound stupid but I ran out of tests for today so I didnt test. While this sounds crazy I have had a super busy day, running all over and I forgot to go get more. Ive been keeping track of my ovulation for almost a year now so I can usually tell when im fairly close. Im thinking I most likely will ovulate tomorrow.

Afm crazy day, geeeez was it busy!!! Went to the hospital for hours to be with my fil. Went to a restaurant with my parents. Went clothes shopping with my mom for 4 hours!!! Went grocery shopping and at 11 pm when I finally got my headache to ease up forced dh into bding. Im breaking out super bad and i have been getting random gushes of water down there all day. Tmi so these are usually a good sign that im about to o. I would have liked an opk to confirm my o day but ill just wing it and hope for the best.
Becca

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo